Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:17 PM   #376
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

And if there are at least six teams wanting Sneed that means getting a 2nd rounder should no ****ing problem. If not more.

So that’s what I’d want. If Jones even stays.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 06:26 PM   #377
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Why would Indy do that lol? Why wouldn’t they just draft a CB and pay Pittman?
I guess the idea is that both teams get an experienced player at a position of need. For Indy it'd probably be net cheaper than paying Pittman and Pittman gets to ball out with Patrick and leverage that for his next contract.

But if a Jones deal gets done then I'd be on the side of either keeping Sneed on the tag or trading him for picks, then drafting WR.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:44 PM   #378
Going home eventually

Jones getting pretty close to gone.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 06:55 PM   #379
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I'm getting that feeling too. I think at a minimum he wants to enter free agency to see what his max dollar is. He's in full control.

Oh, he's sending cryptic tweets on Twitter again. Bad vibes.

I'm getting to the point where I'm ok with both of them being gone. Just spend the money on a good reciever and draft a stud recieved. Mahomes may get 51 TD's next year.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-05-2024, 06:56 PM   #380
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
NOOOO!!!

Welp, Mooney it is?
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-05-2024, 07:00 PM   #381
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
I'm getting that feeling too. I think at a minimum he wants to enter free agency to see what his max dollar is. He's in full control.

Oh, he's sending cryptic tweets on Twitter again. Bad vibes.

I'm getting to the point where I'm ok with both of them being gone. Just spend the money on a good reciever and draft a stud recieved. Mahomes may get 51 TD's next year.
There are worse things than not paying an aging DT and a CB who has had several small injuries.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 08:35 PM   #382
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
There are worse things than not paying an aging DT and a CB who has had several small injuries.
What else could you possibly do with that combined 50mil?! Absurd!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 08:40 PM   #383
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
What makes you say that?

I saw he did the handshake tweet to someone saying he’s dead to him if he goes to the Raiders, but I also saw he like a tweet where a guy said Chris likes to troll people for fun and not to worry about it.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:49 PM   #384
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's the least likable player in the league.
Yeah, he’s the MahomesMagic of the NFL.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 08:52 PM   #385
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
What else could you possibly do with that combined 50mil?! Absurd!
10% to us, so we can play blackjack and bang hookers?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:40 PM   #386
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If anything I think this shows that the Chiefs want a veteran by Rice next year. They don’t want to rely on a rookie so heavily again
Trial by fire baby! SEE C.J. Stroud, Nicco Collins, Tank Dell!

Last edited by Stryker; 03-05-2024 at 09:45 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:02 PM   #387
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, so Sneed is on the TAG for $19.8 yet, Michael Pittman is on The franchise tag, worth $21.8 million for wide receivers for the 2024 season, will allow both sides to continue working toward a long-term deal. The tag greatly restricts Pittman's ability to shop himself as a free agent when the 2024 NFL league year commences next week. Get Jones signed for $29 mill with guaranteed $$$$ and steal Michael Pittman for $24 million a year for 3 years with "X" guaranteed $$$? What would that take? Draft picks? Just curious if we can go down that road or not?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 10:10 PM   #388
The man you could post like.

Bold strategy, cotton.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM   #389
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Bold strategy, cotton.

That’s kind of surprising. I would have thought DEs would have been paid more.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 10:54 PM   #390
Veteran

They are, that tweet is confusingly written. He's trying to say it's surprising Dallas is choosing the more expensive option.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.