Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:16 PM   #376
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Getting more into as I get older. Virtually every lift is a compound lift so it is much easier on the body.

Competing in an amateur event at the end of Jan.

Overhead medley: Circus dumbbell press, log press, viking press for reps. 60s time limit.
Max axle DL
Atlas stone to shoulder for reps. 60s
Hercules Hold
Tractor pull

We used to have a channel that only played Strongman Champoins League so I kind of got into it (not doing it, just watching it). I liked watching Hafthor Bjornsson and Krzysztof Radzikowski
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:19 PM   #377
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That’s pretty damn insane for your weight and that activity level.
It sucks ass. Especially when wanting to put on mass.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:41 PM   #378
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
We used to have a channel that only played Strongman Champoins League so I kind of got into it (not doing it, just watching it). I liked watching Hafthor Bjornsson and Krzysztof Radzikowski
Thor is coming back in 2024. Will be in the Arnold's Classic in March.
Old 12-15-2023, 09:05 AM   #379
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Show us your lats
Shitty picture....

Last edited by penguinz; 12-15-2023 at 01:00 PM..
Old 12-15-2023, 09:07 AM   #380
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Holy shit that's a hairy-ass arm!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 09:14 AM   #381
Supporter

Quote:
Holy shit that's a hairy-ass arm!
If i were to ever compete in a BB show I would go broke and have to mortgage the house for hair removal.

It got a lot worse after starting TRT.
Old 12-15-2023, 10:49 AM   #382
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Billay, do you like my shorts with a special access zipper just for you?

Actually where did u get those? That would be a real innovative way to store poker chips and money
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 10:53 AM   #383
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Actually where did u get those? That would be a real innovative way to store poker chips and money
They're just some cheap anazon workout shorts. The brand is Mier
Old 12-15-2023, 12:39 PM   #384
Supporter

Noticed this the other day and got mildly excited about it.

Getting chest vascularity starting to pop. This is no pump and veins are popping.

[/url]

Last edited by penguinz; 12-15-2023 at 12:59 PM..
Old 12-15-2023, 01:37 PM   #385
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Noticed this the other day and got mildly excited about it.

Getting chest vascularity starting to pop. This is no pump and veins are popping.

[/url]

Shave and they'll pop better.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:37 PM   #386
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

LEW! Post your lats. Penguinz and I did. It's your turn.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:07 PM   #387
Supporter

Quote:
We need MahomesMagic to post. He is always calling others a fatass so let's see what a fat **** he is.
Old 12-15-2023, 03:18 PM   #388
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
We need MahomesMagic to post. He is always calling others a fatass so let's see what a fat **** he is.
I'm not expecting much there
Old 12-15-2023, 03:38 PM   #389
Supporter

Quote:
I'm not expecting much there
He probably makes Newman look like peak male performance.
Old 12-15-2023, 08:24 PM   #390
Mod Team

Quote:
No way man, I'm at peak offseason weight. I do want to say that thank God I don't have much body hair. Dude could offseason work at Bigfoot.

Plus I'm gonna start at Natty thread so I can be judged fairly from you juicers.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.