Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2022, 11:07 AM  
The Insider

***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***

For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 04-03-2022 at 01:56 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 12:55 PM   #376
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You really think Mondesi wouldn't be a good OFer?
I think he could be closer to Tatis at SS than he could be in the OF.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 01:55 PM   #377
I’m a Mahomo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 02:35 PM   #378
Veteran

boy Singer sure looked sharp
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:21 PM   #379
I’m a Mahomo!

***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***

Pasquantino goes deep!

Fun story from Vinnie Pasquantino today, the Royals 2019 11th round pick out of Old Dominion. “If you would’ve told me at ten years old I’d be sharing a locker room with Zack Greinke….we did a sudoku together yesterday. It was unbelievable.”

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:04 PM   #380
Inmem 2.0

It's happening

https://twitter.com/anne__rogers/sta...LueX1ma-A&s=19
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:27 PM   #381
I’m a Mahomo!

Tapia is pure trash.

Old 03-21-2022, 05:40 PM   #382
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Pasquantino goes deep!

Fun story from Vinnie Pasquantino today, the Royals 2019 11th round pick out of Old Dominion. “If you would’ve told me at ten years old I’d be sharing a locker room with Zack Greinke….we did a sudoku together yesterday. It was unbelievable.”

Future Royals Hall of Famer, Vinnie Pasquantino.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 06:22 PM   #383
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Future Royals Hall of Famer, Vinnie Pasquantino.

Future Oakland A. He'll be part of any Montas deal, sadly.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:58 PM   #384
Keep Camp Home!

I understand the viability of Mondesi transitioning into a competent CF isn't a sure thing, but isn't this our best prospect of an offensive lineup at this point?

C Perez
1B Pratto
2B Lopez
SS Witt, Jr.
3B Dozier
LF Benintendi
CF Mondesi
RF Merrifield
DH Santana
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2022, 08:00 PM   #385
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I understand the viability of Mondesi transitioning into a competent CF isn't a sure thing, but isn't this our best prospect of an offensive lineup at this point?

C Perez
1B Pratto
2B Lopez
SS Witt, Jr.
3B Dozier
LF Benintendi
CF Mondesi
RF Merrifield
DH Santana
actually now that I think about it, this is probably what we'll end up with except we put Taylor in CF because no way Mondesi makes it through an entire season without getting hurt.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:36 AM   #386
I’m a Mahomo!

Old 03-22-2022, 08:42 AM   #387
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post

C Perez
1B Pratto
2B Lopez
SS Witt, Jr.
3B Dozier
LF Benintendi
CF Mondesi
RF Merrifield
DH Santana
For my money, I'd rather have Taylor in CF and Dozier on the bench. Dozier is a BAD 3B for some reason. I don't get it, he just is.

C Perez/Melendez
1B Pratto/Santana (plays 1B against lefties)
2B Lopez
SS Witt, Jr.
3B Mondesi
LF Benintendi
CF Taylor
RF Merrifield
DH Santana/Perez (DHs 2.5 days/week, catches 3)

Is how I would roll.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:48 AM   #388
Dirty Bit

Some of you really have to let the Modesi to CF (or any OF position) go. They would have done it already if they were going to make that move. And if Rusty was working with him on a possible transition, it would have been reported by now. They would have worked on this all off-season and you'd hear about him practicing in AZ every day. It's not happening, so he will be at SS/DH for the 10-30 games he's healthy this season.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:21 AM   #389
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
For my money, I'd rather have Taylor in CF and Dozier on the bench. Dozier is a BAD 3B for some reason. I don't get it, he just is.

C Perez/Melendez
2B Lopez
SS Witt, Jr.
3B Mondesi
LF Benintendi
CF Taylor
RF Merrifield

Is how I would roll.
Its hard for me not to be a homer but I see that and get a boner.

How many wins do you think that lineup would get assuming our pitching staff keeps getting better?
Tylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-22-2022, 09:34 AM   #390
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

C Perez/Melendez
2B Lopez
SS Witt, Jr.
3B Mondesi
LF Benintendi
CF Taylor
RF Merrifield

Is how I would roll.
Yep. But they won't put Mondesi at 3B. They won't put him at CF and they won't put him at 3B either. Need any excuse to get Dozier off the field but I would be half temped to play him 150 ABs and hope to god he starts off hot so you can try to trade him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.