Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2021, 02:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Joe Thuney to the Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

Last edited by Dante84; 03-15-2021 at 09:38 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:58 PM   #376
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
This has been a great offseason. Looking forward to the rest of it.

I have no doubt in my mind that we are going to win the SB LVI
**** yea
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:34 AM   #377
MVP

Reiter is good at pass blocking, less so on the run. I think he would be even better with better guards on either side of him.

I am good with him coming back on a 6-8 million dollar a year deal.

11-12 million a year like some were forcasting is way too much to pay and we should let him walk if that is what he wants.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2021, 10:16 PM   #378
Banned!

Would love to have Reiter back on a reasonable deal.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2021, 11:36 PM   #379
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Thuney is the best guard the Chiefs have had since Will Shields retired and I expect him to make a huge difference in the coming years.
I agree because the more I learn about him, the more I get excited. There’s a bunch of reasons the center and tackle on either side of him always shined.

Brett Veach is going to put a badass kid next to him and Pat may never get sacked again.

Badass rook
Thuney
Reiter
Long
Niang/Remmers

That has a potential to be a really good OL.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:49 AM   #380
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 02:21 PM   #381
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

He's smart!
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 03:21 PM   #382
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 03:25 PM   #383
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Allegretti holding the bags!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-26-2021, 08:03 PM   #384
MVP

Has Thuney worked out at RT any thus far?

Some PFF guys was talking about how if Niang isn't ready to go at RT this year, the Chiefs might move Thuney to RT because we have so many Guards.

Brown, Smith, Humphrey, LDT/Long, Thuney

If Long is ready to go that is a seriously talented Oline. Brown and Smith bring some serious power to the left of our line.

Thuney is a technician that can be a quality OT. The Chiefs signed Thuney to a tweener contract, paying him between a guard and a tackle so it fits.(from another NFL guy)
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:18 PM   #385
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post

Some PFF guys was talking about how if Niang isn't ready to go at RT this year, the Chiefs might move Thuney to RT because we have so many Guards.

If Long is ready to go that is a seriously talented Oline. Brown and Smith bring some serious power to the left of our line.

Thuney is a technician that can be a quality OT. The Chiefs signed Thuney to a tweener contract, paying him between a guard and a tackle so it fits.(from another NFL guy)
You're going to get butchered for referencing PFF guys and for suggesting Niang won't be ready, and you absolutely should.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:19 PM   #386
In Search of a Life

1. Thuney isn’t playing T barring injuries. Remmers will be the RT if Niang isn’t ready.

2. He wasn’t signed for “tweener money”. He was paid like an elite G, which he is.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 08:29 PM   #387
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Did PFF run a Standard Hyperparametric Integer Transvector on our roster? I don't have any advanced statistics on hand like PFF does, but I just eyeballed a few of the variables, added a few simple co-variates, and punched a few numbers into the calculator on my phone, and I got the result, "If Niang isn't ready at RT, that's why they signed Mike ****ing Remmers you goddamn shit-chucking apes."

Further research might be needed, and again, I don't have all the data, but at least to me, that's what the results are pointing to. I hope PFF confirms my findings when their fancy beep boop machine churns and figures out the answer.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:51 PM   #388
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Some PFF guys was talking
PFF
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 09:19 PM   #389
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Did PFF run a Standard Hyperparametric Integer Transvector on our roster? I don't have any advanced statistics on hand like PFF does, but I just eyeballed a few of the variables, added a few simple co-variates, and punched a few numbers into the calculator on my phone, and I got the result, "If Niang isn't ready at RT, that's why they signed Mike ****ing Remmers you goddamn shit-chucking apes."

Further research might be needed, and again, I don't have all the data, but at least to me, that's what the results are pointing to. I hope PFF confirms my findings when their fancy beep boop machine churns and figures out the answer.
Standard Hyperparametric Integer TransVector tests. Rep to you.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 09:26 PM   #390
In Search of a Life

In what world would we pay a guy elite LG money to be a pretty good tackle at best, all so we can play a pretty good guy at LG in his place.

The Chiefs paid Thuney to be an elite guard, period. And there are lots of reasons why they thought a guard was top priority. If you don't think so then watch how quickly mahomes gets his shit pushed into him and how awful we are at running screen plays.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.