Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2024, 06:01 PM  
MVP

2024 COPA America Thread

Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:17 PM   #376
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I don't think there's anyone in the country who cares about soccer that much.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2024, 10:25 PM   #377
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I don't think there's anyone in the country who cares about soccer that much.

That’s a lot of exclamation points
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2024, 10:31 PM   #378
Choco Favre

Quote:

That’s a lot of exclamation points
Arrowhead was probably 70% full in a pivotal game in our second most important tournament.

I mean, it is what it is. NFL and NBA will always reign supreme. Kinda like Canada and Canadian football... I guess.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:40 PM   #379
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Arrowhead was probably 70% full in a pivotal game in our second most important tournament.

I mean, it is what it is. NFL and NBA will always reign supreme. Kinda like Canada and Canadian football... I guess.

Speaking of the real football…
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:42 PM   #380
Choco Favre

Quote:

Speaking of the real football…
What's this supposed to be, some type of inspirational movie coming out?

Does it star Gene Hackman?
Old 07-01-2024, 11:25 PM   #381
The talking stonehead

On the plus side it does look like the US have found a striker. They showed a lot of good attacking movement with Flo at ST when he was in. That Weah red card will haunt us for a while. This was really the last real test before the World Cup. We have Nations League, but I think Peter Vermes could coach this team to a Nations league win in CONCACAF right now the way Mexico has been playing. One bone headed mistake cost this team from really getting a good barometer of where they are at ahead of the World Cup. Instead it’s just a bunch of what ifs that will likely save Berhalter and drive us all absolutely insane.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2024, 11:58 PM   #382
The talking stonehead

Quote:
And I expect I’ll keep waiting.
Best of luck to Canada for sure. We’ll have to see if they can keep the red card streak alive to have a chance at a goal again. Would be a huge accomplishment for them to finally finish a major international tournament without a negative symbol in their goal differential column. Kind of serendipitous that it’s on the 100th anniversary of them forming an international squad. Long time coming!
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-02-2024, 12:38 AM   #383
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Best of luck to Canada for sure. We’ll have to see if they can keep the red card streak alive to have a chance at a goal again. Would be a huge accomplishment for them to finally finish a major international tournament without a negative symbol in their goal differential column. Kind of serendipitous that it’s on the 100th anniversary of them forming an international squad. Long time coming!
The US just had an xG of 0.29 in a game they absolutely needed to both score and win. I’d be more worried about USA’s complete inability to generate offense against good teams myself (in addition to only now being 1 spot ahead of Canada in ELO despite way more raw talent).

Good luck with Berhalter for the next 2 years, you’re gonna need it.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:38 AM   #384
The talking stonehead

Quote:
The US just had an xG of 0.29 in a game they absolutely needed to both score and win. I’d be more worried about USA’s complete inability to generate offense against good teams myself (in addition to only now being 1 spot ahead of Canada in ELO despite way more raw talent).

Good luck with Berhalter for the next 2 years, you’re gonna need it.
The next 2 years will be a cakewalk through CONCACAF to get our hopes up again. I truly hope Canada can find like 8 or 9 more solid players to get Davies the help he needs to hopefully be able to create more competition in the region. Canada becoming even mediocre would benefit Mexico and the USA greatly in the long run.
Old 07-02-2024, 05:25 AM   #385
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Missouri basketball
I get you are a t shirt fan from America's hat, but you realize beaker football historically is a huge piece of shit the last 3 decades right?

Oui? Right? That's what you mumble up there to acknowledge? Or some shit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 05:38 AM   #386
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

What were ticket prices? Was that why it wasn't full?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 06:22 AM   #387
Starter

Should be a wrap for Bernhalter.

**** that clown.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:14 AM   #388
Plays to win the game!

Cope-uh America?...
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:17 AM   #389
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Should be a wrap for Bernhalter.

**** that clown.
I told that kraut a thousand times, I don’t roll on shabbos.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:08 AM   #390
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
The next 2 years will be a cakewalk through CONCACAF to get our hopes up again. I truly hope Canada can find like 8 or 9 more solid players to get Davies the help he needs to hopefully be able to create more competition in the region. Canada becoming even mediocre would benefit Mexico and the USA greatly in the long run.