Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2020, 07:53 PM   #2
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

WTF is going on
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 07:55 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
WTF is going on
If you're gonna step in here you better be ready to tell somebody to kill themselves, bud.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #4
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If you're gonna step in here you better be ready to tell somebody to kill themselves, bud.
Ah shit.

I got roasted the other day by Dane, (<3 you Dane), and couldn't stand to refute him.

I don't think I could tell someone to do that.

How are you Pablo? I hope you don't have an AIDs tree in your back yard.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:58 PM   #5
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
For the record i didn't suggest anyone kill themselves, i don't want to limit the options for that piece of shit's death.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:00 PM   #6
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
WTF is going on

It's turned into a regular kumbaya thread. Everyone's sitting around roasting smores by the campfire, passing out free hugs.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:03 PM   #7
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It's turned into a regular kumbaya thread. Everyone's sitting around roasting smores by the campfire, passing out free hugs.

If we're going to go with this vibe, I'm gonna share some John Denver:

Old 10-08-2020, 08:11 PM   #8
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
If we're going to go with this vibe, I'm gonna share some John Denver:

There you go.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:29 PM   #9
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

Don't blame me, I took a break to go watch the son's marching band performance. I'm innocent (and a victim)...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:03 PM   #10
pie is never free

Quote:
WTF is going on
Wish I knew, not even W - who I did not like at all - didn't inspire the kind of sickening rubbish we're seeing these days... I genuinely hate to see it, it's permeating every single facet of our lives right now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 08:11 PM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Wish I knew, not even W - who I did not like at all - didn't inspire the kind of sickening rubbish we're seeing these days... I genuinely hate to see it, it's permeating every single facet of our lives right now
Current POTUS isn't inspiring any of this shit...a bunch poor-bitchass losers are.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:32 PM   #12
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
WTF is going on
Best post of the thread
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:56 PM   #13
best in the biz

hot damn this place has changed (inevitably)

Glad I was part of it when we would all hook up.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:13 PM   #14
The Maintenance Guy

Can't handle the fact that their unlikable **** bitch didn't win. Grow the **** up already.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-08-2020, 08:16 PM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

You're one of the worst bitches SuperChief. Go ahead and downvote...report...whatever makes your bleeding twat feel better.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 2    
Closed Thread