Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:16 PM   #38611
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
No. But Fant and Albert O could be the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL has seen.

Two years from now:

“Fant and Albert O were not the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL had seen.”
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:19 PM   #38612
Ultrabanned

LOLOLOLOLOL

He's really posting up preseason grades.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2021, 05:31 PM   #38613
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
The Mike Munchak effect

The highlight of your season IS THE PRESEASON.

How did they huddle?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-17-2021, 07:51 PM   #38614
Three-Pat

Quote:
No. But Fant and Albert O could be the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL has seen.
Is there anyone on the Broncos you don't think is all Madden and a lock for the HOF? Good grief you are a delusional homer.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-17-2021, 08:33 PM   #38615
Veteran

This is a SUPER SECRET thread.

Dang guys....lighten up a bit.

Don't hammer them so hard: Joe and Knowmo, I think we lost a bunch of the other experts in the last few years. They are the last idiots standing. Don't blow it!!!!

Heck we just lost the Mange. We have to be careful, or we will lose ALL our foreign assets.

We still need donko spies.

HUSH HUSH.

I have not said much, but watch this thread all the time to gain intel on the enemy. But if you yahoos that know it, all keep hammerin' on the obvious , they will go away. Not good.

The only reason why I visit this thread is for the humor value, not the facts.

Mania is not as entertaining, dangit. You need to get under his skin to make him more entertaining He seems to have some sort of intelligence behind him.

BUT that is a facade. Lure him in.

Then behind their backs, we can all laugh at them.

Please don't tell anybody I said this....I got a de-coder ring in my Cheerios.

AGAIN, DON'T BLOW OUR COVER!!!!

If you blow it, then we will have to lure in San Diego Charger fan experts, ah, crap, they are gone to LA. OK, no worries, we will get the Oakland Raider fan experts. Sh*t, they are in Vegas. I know it has been awhile, is Seattle hose able?

Dang it Pat, you are screwing up this super secret who is going to win the division. Sucks, you, Andy and Veach make it REALLY boring.

I sure as heck ain't going to let the ref's in our plot. They might screw the pooch. Never happened before, but on the safe side, NO ONE SPILL THE BEANS, or Warpaint is gonna have to kill you. Ah, crap, that won't work.

You get the idea. All on the down low.

I ate this thread

Last edited by Holladay; 08-17-2021 at 08:50 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:33 PM   #38616
Veteran

This is a SUPER SECRET thread.

Dang guys....lighten up a bit.

Don't hammer them so hard: Joe and Knowmo, I think we lost a bunch of the other experts in the last few years. They are the last idiots standing. Don't blow it!!!!

Heck we just lost the Mange. We have to be careful, or we will lose ALL our foreign assets.

We still need donko spies.

HUSH HUSH.

I have not said much, but watch this thread all the time to gain intel on the enemy. But if you yahoos that know it, all keep hammerin' on the obvious , they will go away. Not good.

The only reason why I visit this thread is for the humor value, not the facts.

Mania is not as entertaining, dangit. You need to get under his skin to make him more entertaining He seems to have some sort of intelligence behind him.

BUT that is a facade. Lure him in.

Then behind their backs, we can all laugh at them.

Please don't tell anybody I said this....I got a de-coder ring in my Cheerios.

AGAIN, DON'T BLOW OUR COVER!!!!

If you blow it, then we will have to lure in San Diego Charger fan experts, ah, crap, they are gone to LA. OK, no worries, we will get the Oakland Raider fan experts. Sh*t, they are in Vegas. I know it has been awhile, is Seattle hose able?

Dang it Pat, you are screwing up this super secret who is going to win the division. Sucks, you, Andy and Veach make it REALLY boring.

I sure as heck ain't going to let the ref's in our plot. They might screw the pooch. Never happened before, but on the safe side, NO ONE SPILL THE BEANS, or Warpaint is gonna have to kill you. Ah, crap, that won't work.

You get the idea. All on the down low.

I ate this thread

Last edited by Holladay; 08-17-2021 at 08:50 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 09:42 PM   #38617
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Two years from now:

“Fant and Albert O were not the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL had seen.”
This is unfair of me. Of course they could be the closest thing.

Sooo... which one of them is the murderer?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2021, 10:45 PM   #38618
Choco Favre

Who in the hell is Albert O?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:04 AM   #38619
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Who in the hell is Albert O?
The next Jake Butt!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:30 AM   #38620
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I seriously missed that Jake Butt retired.

Not a single **** was given.

Knowmo, do you still have your own Kelce on the roster?
I decided to look up his career earnings. $2.6 million. Not bad for a career that fizzled out early
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 09:51 AM   #38621
MVP

Quote:
The Mike Munchak effect

Lock could have 45 seconds throw the ball on every snap and he'd still suck dick. Pass blocking doesn't mean shit when you don't have a QB to take advantage of it genius.

Last edited by crispystl; 08-18-2021 at 10:18 AM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:05 AM   #38622
#triggering

Admit it, you guys are happy he is posting again.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:19 AM   #38623
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

. Are you? I hated it when monumental morons like Barry would post idiotic shit as a fan of the Chiefs. I imagine it’s much the same for you w QJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:36 AM   #38624
Veteran

The Royals won a lot of games in spring training this year too. That sure as hell didn't turn into anything meaningful. Exhibition games are just that. Exhibitions.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:42 AM   #38625
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Absolutely...we all need a jester to make us laugh
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:57 AM   #38626
Veteran

YUP.

High brow entertainment.