Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:18 AM   #3811
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

More people telling on themselves by admitting they get thumbs downed by InvinciBill.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:20 PM   #3812
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Yeah, i don't see how they do any better than 2-15 this year.
Seriously, what’s the logic here? A QB who’s relied heavily on his defense in every playoff win is now going to carry a team with far fewer weapons?

Mediocre OL/weak D/one standout offensive weapon = top 5 team?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:23 PM   #3813
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I wonder if Mims will take the job of that fat overpriced scrub Orlando Brown Jr.
That’ll be interesting because according to OBJ he signed there because they wanted him to play LT.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:30 PM   #3814
I'll be back.

after they blow this next season the boomer comparisons will start

WIN AN MVP!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:32 PM   #3815
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Seriously, what’s the logic here? A QB who’s relied heavily on his defense in every playoff win is now going to carry a team with far fewer weapons?

Mediocre OL/weak D/one standout offensive weapon = top 5 team?
They'll be fine.

I could explain the logic, but i've actually already done it many times and i don't feel like re-stating it right now. So let's go with they'll be fine and you'll just have to trust me.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:33 PM   #3816
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That’ll be interesting because according to OBJ he signed there because they wanted him to play LT.
Mims will play RT at some point.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:47 PM   #3817
Threepeat!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:48 PM   #3818
MVP

Quote:
They'll be fine.

I could explain the logic, but i've actually already done it many times and i don't feel like re-stating it right now. So let's go with they'll be fine and you'll just have to trust me.
I trusted you the last two years and look where it got me...
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:22 PM   #3819
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I trusted you the last two years and look where it got me...
To the AFC Championship game where they lost by a FG and Burrow playing like an elite QB last year when he was healthy?

The only way the Bengals falter is if Burrow is injured. He still has a hump to get over when he's healthy though. If he's healthy this year and they don't get the job done, then i have to believe it's not going to happen.
Old 05-04-2024, 02:31 PM   #3820
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
To the AFC Championship game where they lost by a FG and Burrow playing like an elite QB last year when he was healthy?

The only way the Bengals falter is if Burrow is injured. He still has a hump to get over when he's healthy though. If he's healthy this year and they don't get the job done, then i have to believe it's not going to happen.

Did they fix their OL issues? As much as they can anyway, I realize that they still have Brown. And what's the word in Burrow's wrist? I saw part of a podcast a couple months ago and he seemed completely relaxed about it, but I was curious what the official word was.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:17 PM   #3821
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Did they fix their OL issues? As much as they can anyway, I realize that they still have Brown. And what's the word in Burrow's wrist? I saw part of a podcast a couple months ago and he seemed completely relaxed about it, but I was curious what the official word was.
The wrist seems to be a nonstory. He's been working out and doing normal things for a couple months now.

Oline fixed? We'll see. They have 3 massive--and at least decent--tackles. Karras and Cappa are above average. Volson is not good but he's going into year 3 so we'll see if he has any growth at all. I will say that i'm not at any kind of 'worried' stage in regards to the line, right now.

This is Burrow's 5th training camp and he has yet to have anything close to a "normal" one in the previous four.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:23 PM   #3822
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
The wrist seems to be a nonstory. He's been working out and doing normal things for a couple months now.

Oline fixed? We'll see. They have 3 massive--and at least decent--tackles. Karras and Cappa are above average. Volson is not good but he's going into year 3 so we'll see if he has any growth at all. I will say that i'm not at any kind of 'worried' stage in regards to the line, right now.

This is Burrow's 5th training camp and he has yet to have anything close to a "normal" one in the previous four.

Good to hear about his wrist. Some of the initial predictions were kind of bleak.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:17 AM   #3823
I'll be back.

Bengals QB Joe Burrow’s wrist will “NEVER be the same,” per discussion with my Cincinnati source this morning.

“Joe’s surgery in LA was not to fix his injury, but to make sure the bone grows correctly. Joe will always be at risk of injury because his bone has to grow back and that could take two years. His playing will all be off of risk.”

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:49 AM   #3824
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
More people telling on themselves by admitting they get thumbs downed by InvinciBill.
Telling on themselves? If you're getting downvoted by a peter puffer like InvinciBill, you're doing something right.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:58 AM   #3825
Ultrabanned

Wow sounds like he’s probably gonna need an amputation at some point
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote