Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:52 PM   #3811
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Them blaming defense would hold more validity if they were doing the same thing in the regular season. They aren’t. They actually are pretty effective at beating KC in the regular season. Problem is they can’t do it when it matters.

They can blame their defense in the :13 second game all they want, but if not for an awful defensive performance by KC there is no :13 seconds and KC wins easily.

Allen is good, but not once has he even taken Buffalo to the AFCCG. Not once did he will the 32nd rank defense to within an overtime coin flip (under the old system) of a SB. It’s not like his teams lacked for talent either.

He took them them there. To arrowhead. To get his ass kicked by us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:52 PM   #3812
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post

OMFG! I had to give up when they started to sing. I can't believe someone spent the time and effort into making this abomination. No wonder they can't win a SB. Their not worthy. I want my three minutes back.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:16 PM   #3813
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
He took them them there. To arrowhead. To get his ass kicked by us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is correct. I meant to type that part out differently.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-08-2024, 07:26 PM   #3814
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Enjoy!

“How close is Allen to Mahomes if all things were equal.”

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...gs-were-equal/
Who is the best QB in the NFL currently if all things were equal?
Allen
Mahomes
Other

Absolutely delusional.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 07:46 PM   #3815
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Beane actually isn't in charge.

It's McDermott. And McDermott wants to spend gobs of money on veteran D Line backups and old players.

Beane is an admin and figure head who was collecting helmets and equipment in Carolina, has zero scouting background.
I admittedly don't know about his career very much other than he worked more on the pro personnel side of things rather than college scouting in Carolina. I don't doubt that's how the decision-making structure works over there, but I find it somewhat hard to believe the organization would hand over that much power to a guy like McDermott with zero NFL head coach experience before he had even started his first training camp.

Especially since the head coach/GM hybrid model has been shown over the years to not be very effective because it's so difficult for one guy to do both jobs at an elite level.

That's also not to mention that there are still a few butt****ing moron Chiefs fans out there who believe Andy Reid trumps Veach in terms of personnel decisions, which includes the draft.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:57 PM   #3816
In Mahomes I trust!

Jesus, is this guy really still around? Bills just went 60 to zero in 1 off season! Bills are DONE! They will not win anything this season but a top 5 draft pick next!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-08-2024, 09:35 PM   #3817
Forever Royal

Quote:
Allen
Mahomes
Other

Absolutely delusional.

“Allen vs Mahomes is the new Brady vs Manning.”

The things they tell themselves is a never ending stream of delusion. Mahomes is Manning AND Brady.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-08-2024, 09:43 PM   #3818
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I admittedly don't know about his career very much other than he worked more on the pro personnel side of things rather than college scouting in Carolina. I don't doubt that's how the decision-making structure works over there, but I find it somewhat hard to believe the organization would hand over that much power to a guy like McDermott with zero NFL head coach experience before he had even started his first training camp.

Especially since the head coach/GM hybrid model has been shown over the years to not be very effective because it's so difficult for one guy to do both jobs at an elite level.

That's also not to mention that there are still a few butt****ing moron Chiefs fans out there who believe Andy Reid trumps Veach in terms of personnel decisions, which includes the draft.

The Bills not only did that, Mcdermott was running the draft in 2017. He is the one who didn't want Mahomes and traded him to Reid.

Thank God the Bills are run by morons.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 10:21 PM   #3819
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
The Bills not only did that, Mcdermott was running the draft in 2017. He is the one who didn't want Mahomes and traded him to Reid.

Thank Allah the Bills are run by morons.
FYP
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 05:45 AM   #3820
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Josh is too stupid to ever win a championship.
This is the answer. It really isn’t any more complex than this.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 06:13 AM   #3821
MVP

Quote:
Allen
Mahomes
Other

Absolutely delusional.
I read the first page. 90s Bills understands reality. The rest don't.

Mahomes is the best. That is the reality. I don't like it but it is true.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 06:44 AM   #3822
MVP

Jim Kelly
Doug Flutie
Rob Johnson
Alex Van Pelt
Drew Bledsoe
JP Losman
Trent Edwards
Ryan Fitzpatrick
EJ Manuel
Kyle Orton
Tyrod Taylor
Josh Allen just fits trends right in
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-09-2024, 07:22 AM   #3823
In Search of a Life

Mahomes is better, but Allen is really good. He's the closest to any other QB in the league to Pat.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:12 AM   #3824
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
I read the first page. 90s Bills understands reality. The rest don't.

Mahomes is the best. That is the reality. I don't like it but it is true.
I'm not sure 90s Bills isn't an undercover KC fan.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-09-2024, 09:48 AM   #3825
Choco Favre

Allen is really really good. He’s the closest thing to Mahomes, but he’s too erratic at times.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.