Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:59 PM   #38011
Consuming CP souls

Where is that damn MH Mule Tool?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:22 PM   #38012
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Installing a new fleshlight on his life size cutout of elway
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 08:35 PM   #38013
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Boy, I hate to say this, and I don't want to derail the thread, but this is pretty much true. Husker fans (and I'm one of the die hards) just can't grasp that the Huskers are no longer of any national significance. Best we can hope for, probably forever now, is that we have a few good seasons here and there with the occasional Division championship, occasional bowl wins and in an insane instance the playoffs. We will probably never again sniff a National Championship. We're all living in the 90's and 20+ years have gone by...we are worse than mediocre, and I for one would LOVE to at least be mediocre right now. Huskers are bad, and there is currently no light at the end of that tunnel.

The difference I suppose is that the NFL has parity. But as long as Mahomes is healthy and in their division, the Donks will always be playing for a wild card. They need an organizational overhaul, but that won't happen because...well...they are living in the past. Cheers!
Nebraska messed up when they stuck their neck out in the conference realignment mess. Same goes for Mizzou.

I'm not a huuuuge college sports fan, so somebody's gonna come by and correct me and say something about blah blah money blah blah. I don't know about conference money, nor do I ****ing care. If I were a fan of one of those schools, I'd be kind of pissed I will rarely ever have a shot at winning my conference. I don't give a shit what's better for the conference's or even the school's bottom line. If I have to watch my team lose every week, it's not worth it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:45 PM   #38014
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Nebraska messed up when they stuck their neck out in the conference realignment mess. Same goes for Mizzou.

I'm not a huuuuge college sports fan, so somebody's gonna come by and correct me and say something about blah blah money blah blah. I don't know about conference money, nor do I ****ing care. If I were a fan of one of those schools, I'd be kind of pissed I will rarely ever have a shot at winning my conference. I don't give a shit what's better for the conference's or even the school's bottom line. If I have to watch my team lose every week, it's not worth it.
I miss the days of the Big 8 and Southwestern conference!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2020, 12:09 AM   #38015
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
The Bronco's problems are very simple and, thankfully, not ours and it's not the QB or any player for that matter. When Pat Bowlen died and the kids took over, things went to shit. The kids have been fighting over who takes over and Elway doesn't have the skills to run it by himself. When Pat ran the show, as much as I dislike the team, they had purpose, vision and accountability. Just like there were doubters when Clark took over here and was afraid that was happening in KC. Thank goodness that Clark turned out to be a far better owner that a lot of people thought he might. What used to be an exceptionally well run football team in Denver has turned into one of the worst.
As long as Bowlen's kids are fighting amongst themselves for control of the team the Bronco's will remain mediocre. Right now their content to let Elway run the show.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:24 AM   #38016
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Boy, I hate to say this, and I don't want to derail the thread, but this is pretty much true. Husker fans (and I'm one of the die hards) just can't grasp that the Huskers are no longer of any national significance. Best we can hope for, probably forever now, is that we have a few good seasons here and there with the occasional Division championship, occasional bowl wins and in an insane instance the playoffs. We will probably never again sniff a National Championship. We're all living in the 90's and 20+ years have gone by...we are worse than mediocre, and I for one would LOVE to at least be mediocre right now. Huskers are bad, and there is currently no light at the end of that tunnel.

The difference I suppose is that the NFL has parity. But as long as Mahomes is healthy and in their division, the Donks will always be playing for a wild card. They need an organizational overhaul, but that won't happen because...well...they are living in the past. Cheers!
Huskers should be in the running for the division every year. There's no reason to believe they shouldn't be. Hell, a bowl game should be the minimum every year as well. As far as beating Ohio St. that's a whole other Mnt to climb. Reilly totally ****ed over the program in every way conceivable. Keep the faith. I can honestly say without knowing you personally that I'm most likely more diehard than you. One thing I can say for sure is Chinander has to go. Frost has to start firing his friends.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:32 AM   #38017
Feeling Victorian

Quote:

Nebraska wasn't going to stay in a league where Texas and their $$$ called all the shots. Christ they all caved when they moved the league office from KC to Dallas. I know Ne voted no on that. Believe Mizzou did too.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:42 AM   #38018
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Nebraska wasn't going to stay in a league where Texas and their $$$ called all the shots. Christ they all caved when they moved the league office from KC to Dallas. I know Ne voted no on that. Believe Mizzou did too.
Great. The school told Texas and their $$$-controlling ways to go shove it. Fantastic!

Has the experience of Cornhusker fans been better or worse as a result of that decision?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 01:46 AM   #38019
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Great. The school told Texas and their $$$-controlling ways to go shove it. Fantastic!

Has the experience of Cornhusker fans been better or worse as a result of that decision?
The money side has been fantastic for the school. The football not so much. I used to downplay the Big 10 as being weak. But top to bottom the Big 10 is a much tougher conference than the Big 12. Under Callahan and Reilly they let the defense slide into the abyss. They dumped the walkon program which was the backbone of the Huskers. Had they stayed in the 12 I think they would have been a lot better off. Man we miss the old rivalry's. It's just been weird in the Big 10. Just no history with anyone outside of Iowa and Penn St.

Last edited by alanm; 12-10-2020 at 01:58 AM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 06:51 AM   #38020
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Installing a new fleshlight on his life size cutout of elway
Meant to thumbs up you. Sorry!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:41 AM   #38021
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
He's been "out of town" 8 times this season...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #38022
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
He's been "out of town" 8 times this season...
That's a lot of ****ing birthday parties
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:58 AM   #38023
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
The money side has been fantastic for the school. The football not so much. I used to downplay the Big 10 as being weak. But top to bottom the Big 10 is a much tougher conference than the Big 12. Under Callahan and Reilly they let the defense slide into the abyss. They dumped the walkon program which was the backbone of the Huskers. Had they stayed in the 12 I think they would have been a lot better off. Man we miss the old rivalry's. It's just been weird in the Big 10. Just no history with anyone outside of Iowa and Penn St.
Alan always has, and always will, get it.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2020, 10:12 AM   #38024
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
That's a lot of ****ing birthday parties
Yep. Odd that he NEVER went to any from 2011 - 2015...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-13-2020, 11:04 PM   #38025
MVP

That meaningless win just dropped them out of the top 10 in draft order...lets hope they win out.

Wasted season with a shitty draft spot to show for it...another win could drop them down to 17th.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.