Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #3736
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
No, judging by the transcript, it looks like a programmed bot, with some malfunction problem.

I mean, typing two messages in a row, nice.
She explained that:

Quote:
Clay: you seem to repeat yourself a lot
slutsahoy: o really bec im on my ph and it doesnt tell me if it sent its weird thats why id rather talk on the ph plus u seem to be gettin annoyed i only saw it repeat once what else did it repeat?
Anyway, I'll call her tomorrow night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
She's giving guys what she thinks they want. I'm telling you, she'll be clingy, and not in the way you want her to be.
Define clingy?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #3737
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
You'll never get your dick wet with this kind of attitude.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #3738
Hockey Town

I put up a profile on a site like this just so I'd have amusing stories to tell in this thread...do you know who messages me?

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #3739
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
You'll never get your dick wet with this kind of attitude.
What kind of attitude is that?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #3740
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I put up a profile on a site like this just so I'd have amusing stories to tell in this thread...do you know who messages me?

WTF is that?
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #3741
MY LITTLE #15

"LOVE kareoke im the most down to earth person and fun REAL understanding person id like to meet someone eventually who we would play like puppies someone who could be silly but serious when need be who could hold a conversation and be spontanEous"

1. WTF? Play like puppies?
2. Holding a conversation? CHick can't even form a sentence.

If she's not a bot, she's giving a guy what he wants in order to hopefully get what she wants.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #3742
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
WTF is that?
A chick who likes to go for the goth look?

Don't be surprised goth chicks like me for some reason.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #3743
I'll be back.

That's because you look like a devil worshipping priest of satan.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #3744
Stay positive, don't give up

This chick is a ****ing terminator that will take his virginity and kill him afterwards...

Something really fishy about this "chick"
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #3745
PermaBanned

Quote:
What kind of attitude is that?
Being a chicken shit. You're "chatting" or whateverthe**** and she asks you to call, why not call?

*67 it. Nothing bad is going to happen. If she's a pain in the ass, hang up. Problem solved. But you need to move beyond cyber and into real life.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #3746
Hockey Town

Quote:
That's because you look like a devil worshipping priest of satan.
I think that's taking it a bit far...
Old 10-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #3747
Champs!

Quote:
She explained that:

Define clingy?
Ah, text messaging. Very annoying and irritating, IMHO, unless you got one of those phones with a king-sized ass buttons.

As for "clingy", it means "too dependent on the company or emotional support of other people".
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #3748
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
This chick is a ****ing terminator that will take his virginity and kill him afterwards...

Sounds like this should be a movie.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #3749
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post

I have NEVER had a chick throw her phone number at me that fast.

At first I thought it was a phone scam...
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #3750
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Define clingy?
Calling you all the time and asking you how to spell words.