Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #361
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Could someone explain why posters dislike GoChiefs?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #362
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Did Phobia mess with him by taking a shitload of posts away from him as well? I think it's safe to say, he's at around 110,000 at the very least.
Probably, but whenever I took posts away from somebody I always took a round number easily remembers so I could restore it later.

Post count was a big thing for him back in the day so after much whining, I combined the totals from all his aliases so I would venture his post count is very close to actual.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #363
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I'm not sure why they did before I got here, but he had Larry Johnson's dick so deep down his throat that it took the Jaws of Life to remove it.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #364
Phobia

Quote:
No. Let's not go there on MrBlonde's thread.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #365
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
No. Let's not go there on MrBlonde's thread.
I was just wondering since he was brought up in the thread.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #366
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Without going into specifics, this pretty much covers it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Not that many of them would be worth remembering, though. Adolescent Gochiefs was a pathetic trainwreck that never quite ground to a halt.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #367
Phobia

Quote:
I was just wondering since he was brought up in the thread.
Go find a poll called "No" started by Rausch. That will shed some light.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #368
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Probably, but whenever I took posts away from somebody I always took a round number easily remembers so I could restore it later.

Post count was a big thing for him back in the day so after much whining, I combined the totals from all his aliases so I would venture his post count is very close to actual.
Ahhh, gotcha.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #369
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Hope everything works out. Cheers.
Dammit, this is an old thread!... Wake up old man!
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #370
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Go find a poll called "No" started by Rausch. That will shed some light.
I haven't been here long enough to know what Logical meant to this board and if GoChiefs did or didn't feud with him. I read through that thread last week. I saw your posts in it and I still don't quite understand.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #371
Kind of a mod

Huh. After further digging, I found four accounts that were started within two days of each other back in 2000 that have all used the same IP address that is NOT an AOL address. One was MrBlond. Two haven't been used since 2001. But one was used on December 6th, 2010.

That same account matches around 10 different IP's that MrBlond used. It could be complete coincidence. But it might not be.

If any of you guys feel like you knew his personality really well, shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you who the other one is. Perhaps you will be able to get a feel for whether or not it's a possibility that he's been around more than we thought...
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #372
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
I haven't been here long enough to know what Logical meant to this board and if GoChiefs did or didn't feud with him. I read through that thread last week. I saw your posts in it and I still don't quite understand.
gochiefs used to be one of the biggest pieces of shit on this board, he knows it too. When I joined, the hate was still strong towards him from some posters, but he had begun his transformation by that time. I've always liked him.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #373
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The crazy thing about MrBlond is that there's virtually no trail we can follow. I have his email address, but it's an AOL address, so that doesn't tell us much. Likewise, he used AOL to log into the Planet, so we don't have a consistent IP address for him either. I have a birthdate on his profile that doesn't match any other Planet users. That's about it. No name. No location. Nothing.
Please keep at it DaFace, i know you will crack this cold case someday. Surely none of us want to go to our graves without solving this thing.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #374
"Think BOOM!"

What makes you think that he WANTS to be found or exposed?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #375
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What makes you think that he WANTS to be found or exposed?
This isn't a democracy, Donger.