Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #361
In Search of a Life

Would 29 and 30 be enough to get up to the early teens?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:15 PM   #362
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Would 29 and 30 be enough to get up to the early teens?
The draft chart says they have the same value as the 11th pick, but I don’t see it.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:33 PM   #363
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn View Post
Jameson williams or bust!
Agreed. I want to move up for J Williams.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 07:36 PM   #364
Andy Reid Supporter

That’s a hell of a gamble. 29+50 is enough for the 15th pick.

Last time a team did that was the 2018 draft when the Saints traded up to 14 from 27 to give the Packers the 27th, 147th and future 1st for Marcus Davenport.

Btw Davenport has 21 career sacks in 4 years. Less than 7 a year. Yikes
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:49 PM   #365
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That’s a hell of a gamble. 29+50 is enough for the 15th pick.

Last time a team did that was the 2018 draft when the Saints traded up to 14 from 27 to give the Packers the 27th, 147th and future 1st for Marcus Davenport.

Btw Davenport has 21 career sacks in 4 years. Less than 7 a year. Yikes
I'm good with that, but how about #29 + #62 + 7th = #16 from the Eagles.

#16 WR William or London
#30 DT Wyatt or Leal
#50 DE Ebiketie, Thomas, Enagbare, Williams, or Bonito
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2022, 08:18 PM   #366
Most Valuable Villain

No way am I trading up high for a WR.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 09:02 PM   #367
In Search of a Life

No if you’re trading up it’s for a pass rusher

Then get your wr or corner at 30
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 11:20 PM   #368
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Chiefs will draft an edge rusher late in the first round. WR’s will be off the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be so hard to watch Burks go ONE pick in front of us! Nightmare!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2022, 08:22 AM   #369
Andy Reid Supporter

Jahan Dotson looks awesome. Very good speed, good hands, versatility, good in space and he’s a quality route runner.

He’s a fringe 1st/early 2nd. Would love to have him here
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 08:36 AM   #370
In Search of a Life

I think Garrett Wilson could be the next big WR in the league. Would love to have him.
Old 03-25-2022, 11:05 AM   #371
It's just a ride.

Man the more I have been thinking about it the more I have talked myself into Ojabo at 30. He won't be helping us immediately but late season when we are trying to push through the muck in the AFC and this DL needs a spark guess who comes walking through the double-wide doors? Mother ****ing David Ojabo the king of Scottland himself! This guy has literally only been playing football for 5 years and already convinced people he's a top 15 overall pick. Think about that. The talent is absolutely there and it hasn't even been properly untapped yet. This guy is a sleeping giant full of possibilities. Is it a gamble? Sure. But is it also a calculated risk that could push this team over the top? **** YES! He was always going to be primarily used as a 3rd down rusher in his first year anyways and would need a year to develop. This will be that year.

If I'm Veach I am licking my lips right now. The gods have blessed us with a buffalo amidst a famine and there's no reason to scoff at it. Gut it and grub down, Chiefs need to eat. Sign Key, sign Ingram, add Ojabo in late, and watch the DL flourish... and you'd still have the other first to trade up with and get Wyatt or a WR like Olave/Burks too.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:29 PM   #372
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'm good with that, but how about #29 + #62 + 7th = #16 from the Eagles.

#16 WR William or London
#30 DT Wyatt or Leal
#50 DE Ebiketie, Thomas, Enagbare, Williams, or Bonito
In this scenario, why not try to grab Jermaine Johnson II instead of William or London?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:32 AM   #373
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
In this scenario, why not try to grab Jermaine Johnson II instead of William or London?
I think i'd marginally prefer to go up for a Wilson or Willliams than a DE. Not sure it's rational or sensible, but i feel you ciuld still build out the DL and secondary behind that. It's partly that i feel the drop off from Williams is more substantial than from say an Ojabo or Karlaftis.

If we went up for Jermaine Johnson i could live with it as it feels like he could make an immediate impact. I'm just far less convinced by the WR class' true depth. I also have a weird feeling one of the R1 DEs might fall to us at 30.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2022, 10:53 AM   #374
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 11:06 AM   #375
In Search of a Life

Hope he’s right, but find that hard to believe.

I’ll be surprised if it’s more than 2 (at least before we pick).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.