Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:44 PM   #361
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Although I am not diabetic, being 61 I don't want to mess with potential blood sugar issues down the road. Everything else sound great for sure.
If fbg gets chronically high, all you have to do is add a little metformin or a bit of insulin to move that stuff back into the cells. It doesn't typically get our of control on these small doses
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:03 AM   #362
Supporter

After 3 weeks of not being able to do any lower body lifting I pulled a 405lb Axle Deadlift for a double yesterday.

Felt good. Shooting for a 450lb Axle Deadlift and a 250lb log press by end of Jan.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:23 AM   #363
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Oh, you're a strongman? I did not know that.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:26 AM   #364
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Oh, you're a strongman? I did not know that.
Getting more into as I get older. Virtually every lift is a compound lift so it is much easier on the body.

Competing in an amateur event at the end of Jan.

Overhead medley: Circus dumbbell press, log press, viking press for reps. 60s time limit.
Max axle DL
Atlas stone to shoulder for reps. 60s
Hercules Hold
Tractor pull
Old 12-14-2023, 12:52 PM   #365
Supporter

Trying to put down at least 6k calories per day. Not an easy task when you are really never hungry to begin with.

Goal is to get weight up to 200 from 185.

This time last year I was 150 due to all the medical shit I went through.
Old 12-14-2023, 02:18 PM   #366
Inmem 2.0

Show us your lats
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 02:24 PM   #367
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Trying to put down at least 6k calories per day. Not an easy task when you are really never hungry to begin with.

Whew man that has to suck as I am sure you are trying to keep the calories pretty clean.

I've been trying to add some weight myself as I am not training for a race at the moment and its tough to change your diet that much even when it seems like it would be fun. I just don't eat much at any given sitting and adding more meals is hard to do. 3,000cal a day is a challenge for me. At least consistently.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:16 PM   #368
Mod Team

Quote:

That seems excessive for your weight, unless you do tons of activity like a manual labor job through the day.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:40 PM   #369
MVP

I was in the best shape of my life but then I foolishly quit smoking and turned into a fat butterball.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:46 PM   #370
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Show us your lats

Billay, do you like my shorts with a special access zipper just for you?

Last edited by loochy; 12-14-2023 at 08:25 PM..
Old 12-14-2023, 06:51 PM   #371
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That seems excessive for your weight, unless you do tons of activity like a manual labor job through the day.
I put down around 4k to stay at 185.

Just daily walks and the 2-2.5 hours in gym.

If I eat less I start dropping weight quickly.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:58 PM   #372
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
GTL!

You that dark all year?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:01 PM   #373
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
GTL!

You that dark all year?
No. I stay dark a long time though...I got back from Hawaii a few weeks ago. I did tan before that though.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:09 PM   #374
Mod Team

Quote:

That’s pretty damn insane for your weight and that activity level.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:13 PM   #375
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Yeesh. You're a food processing machine.