Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 12:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums

We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Last edited by Bearcat; 10-07-2020 at 06:25 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 11:50 AM   #361
Veteran

Nope. Clay is calling for elected officials to be murdered on this site now and the mods support him. Every chance I get after everyone of his posts I’ll remind what an unhinged wack job he’s become.
MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 10-08-2020, 11:53 AM   #362
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRS13 View Post
Nope. Clay is calling for elected officials to be murdered on this site now and the mods support him. Every chance I get after everyone of his posts I’ll remind what an unhinged wack job he’s become.
For the record:

You have never reported a post in at least the past 10 years. It's hard to know what you're talking about given that that's the case.

At a minimum, you're gonna have to provide some evidence of the "mods support him" accusation.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 11:53 AM   #363
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Is he doing it in the Lounge?

This thread is about keeping that kind of stuff in DC, where pretty much anything goes. From both sides.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #364
Hockey Town

If you venture into DC it will vastly change your opinions of people, then you'll see why we have a section of people that only post there...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #365
The Maintenance Guy

88i
Quote:
OH THANK GOD WE HAVE YOU TO PROTECT US

Dumbass
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #366
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you venture into DC it will vastly change your opinions of people, then you'll see why we have a section of people that only post there...
Those opinions of people bleed over into the Lounge as well.

Unfortunately, that's a fight against basic human nature but a lot of the "political" bickering in the Lounge is actually people just carrying over personal conflicts that started in DC (and I'm guilty of this as well FWIW).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:13 PM   #367
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Those opinions of people bleed over into the Lounge as well.

Unfortunately, that's a fight against basic human nature but a lot of the "political" bickering in the Lounge is actually people just carrying over personal conflicts that started in DC (and I'm guilty of this as well FWIW).
I've done it and I know people have done it to me because I've seen it. It's like you say a few political things and all of the sudden nothing you say is cool with that person anymore.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 12:26 PM   #368
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Get ready for 40 new Hallmark Holiday-themed movies beginning in late October.

THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME PLOT!

via GIPHY

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 01:55 PM   #369
Politically Incorrect

Here's a few questions for the MODS:

Do we have posters here who seem to constantly whine and report on threads at a real excessive level, many times not justified?

How is that handled when it appears they are just chronic complainers?

Do you tally how many thread complaints each poster makes?

Inquiring minds want to know.......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #370
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Here's a few questions for the MODS:

Do we have posters here who seem to constantly whine and report on threads at a real excessive level, many times not justified?

How is that handled when it appears they are just chronic complainers?

Do you tally how many thread complaints each poster makes?

Inquiring minds want to know.......
There is no need to tally. There really aren't that many reported posts. Normally if there is something really out in right field, we will get multiple reports on one post.

It's rare, but if a person reports BS posts on a regular basis, we can check "Can't report posts," which takes care of the issue.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:34 PM   #371
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It's rare, but if a person reports BS posts on a regular basis, we can check "Can't report posts," which takes care of the issue.
You ever done that?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #372
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You ever done that?
yes, the bastards...i mean it's none of your business.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #373
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You ever done that?
He gonna now
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #374
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
yes, the bastards...i mean it's none of your business.
sec
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
He gonna now
I didn't ask for names, goons.

Eliminating my ability to do something I have never done seems very productive.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:56 PM   #375
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
This thread is about keeping that kind of stuff in DC, where pretty much anything goes. From both sides.
The rhetoric in the DC has become more than just "anything goes".

I don't know about anyone else but JFC, is really too much to ask people to stop advocating for the murder, yes, murder, of elected officials?

I mean, again, I don't know how anyone else feels but to me, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed, at least not on Chiefsplanet.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread