Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2021, 06:27 PM   #361
MVP

Take the over on the 37 receptions Sammy gave us last year regular season
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-27-2021, 06:29 PM   #362
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
“If you fail a drug test, you know, this is over, they’re not going to let you keep playing,” Gordon said. “I never really took it serious. I thought I could keep on doing it and getting away with it and getting away with it.”
I've known someone like this who would get caught over and over and still have some kind of superiority complex about never being caught, so it would just happen again and again..... and it mostly centered around blaming other people for getting caught, but probably also because you can get away with something 19 times, but it's just that 20th time when you're screwed.

And every time, there's a little cautious optimism, which I can't say I have for this guy after reading all of that... but, nothing to lose for the Chiefs.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 06:38 PM   #363
Why so serious?

That backstory (that I promise not to quote, rabble) makes me like him a lot more. I don't have any grand illusions that the guy is going to save our season, but he'll probably be a completely adequate 4th-ish option for at least a period of time and make some tough catches that our other WRs wouldn't.

I am genuinely rooting for him to turn it around. He's a troubled guy but not a complete sociopath like AB.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 06:40 PM   #364
Banned

GOOD! He's cheap and we will get a solid few weeks out of him before he fails the piss test. This is a championship move.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-27-2021, 06:41 PM   #365
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
No doubt the odds are against him. But I’m rooting for him.
Me too.. I remember him from his high school days in Houston. He went to Lamar high school, and I went to Bellaire high School and they are in the same district. I refereed several of his games. He was a beast way back in the day. So much talent, even back then.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 06:41 PM   #366

Eh, he's playing with Patrick Mahomes so whatever the guy has left in the tank, Mahomes will get it out of him.

He's a former "All Pro" but when he did that Patrick Mahomes was in high school. Yeah he doesn't have as many miles on him, but he also hasn't played at an elite level in years. Hard to get that back.

Hardman may never make it big but it feels like you'd be just as well off trying to keep developing Hardman and Pringle. This feels like a complete dart throw.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 06:44 PM   #367
In Search of a Life

He looked like he lost a step or two in New England, and that was like 2 years ago.

I don’t have a problem with it, and I see the logic, but my expectations are very low.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 06:58 PM   #368

Great practice team pick up
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 07:03 PM   #369
In Search of a Life

He had 1646 yards receiving with Jason Campbell as his QB. WTF??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 07:03 PM   #370
Prestige Worldwide

Cyclone him Burt Verch!
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 07:09 PM   #371
Dazed and Confused

He is going to smoke some DB's over the middle, especially when we're in the shotgun formation.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 07:12 PM   #372
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He looked like he lost a step or two in New England, and that was like 2 years ago.

I don’t have a problem with it, and I see the logic, but my expectations are very low.
Still…. He racked up 740 yards in 11 games with NE.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 07:13 PM   #373
Plays to win the game!

He could definitely take over for Sammy Watkins; a distraction for defenses, not much production, way cheaper, hopefully his desire is there.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-27-2021, 07:14 PM   #374
MVP

Man, we just keep on sucking.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 07:25 PM   #375
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
can he play defense?
He can rotate in and out with Frank Clark and the defense won't miss a beat.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.