Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2021, 09:50 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:58 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

duncan_idaho sent me his pick

The Baltimore Ravens select Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:59 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

TambaBerry also sent me his

The New Orleans Saints select Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 07:35 AM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
TambaBerry also sent me his

The New Orleans Saints select Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
That was my pick for Cleveland.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:01 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

And to kick off the 4th round....

The Jacksonville Jaguars select James Hudson, OT , Cincinnati
Old 03-30-2021, 10:04 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Sfeihc sent me his pick like a good boy too

The New York Jets select Robert Rochell, CB, Central Arkansas
Old 03-30-2021, 10:11 PM   #8
Veteran

Hey guys I’m so sorry for being MIA last two days. I apologize but I’ve been dealing with a lot of financial stuff and trying to get paid so I can pay bills this month. Everybody struggling with something at this point we just got to stay together and be strong. I’m paying attention again and I will be be ready the rest of the draft. Thank you very much for Staylor26 running this this year and keeping the train on the tracks. Once again guys I apologize
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:14 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Hey guys I’m so sorry for being MIA last two days. I apologize but I’ve been dealing with a lot of financial stuff and trying to get paid so I can pay bills this month. Everybody struggling with something at this point we just got to stay together and be strong. I’m paying attention again and I will be be ready the rest of the draft. Thank you very much for Staylor26 running this this year and keeping the train on the tracks. Once again guys I apologize
I haven't noticed, but am glad you're running behind if it keeps the heat off of me. I've had eighteen balls in the air for the past couple of weeks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:14 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It’s all good man. We’re still rolling. In the future if you make a pick, check and see if you have a pick coming up soon and if you aren’t going to be around sent me a short list.

People doing that has really sped the process up.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:00 AM   #11
SuperBowl or bust

The Atlanta Falcons select Ar'Darius Washington, S, TCU

Small but can play all over the secondary, is hyper instinctual and nothing gets completed into his coverage.

Only given up 167 yards in the last 2 seasons combined.

Size is his only issue. I’d love for the Chiefs to draft him.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 11:21 AM   #12
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The Atlanta Falcons select Ar'Darius Washington, S, TCU

Small but can play all over the secondary, is hyper instinctual and nothing gets completed into his coverage.

Only given up 167 yards in the last 2 seasons combined.

Size is his only issue. I’d love for the Chiefs to draft him.
So I actually think this may be too early for Ar'Darius but if he falls to the bottom of this round, he'd be an outstanding get for the Chiefs.

I think he's Kurt Coleman.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 11:19 AM   #13
__

The Houston Texans select Deonte Brown, OG, Alabama.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:38 PM   #14
Veteran

Cleveland Browns select, Jordan Smith, DE, UAB
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:40 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Cleveland Browns select, Jordan Smith, DE, UAB
You have another pick. Back to back.