Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:36 AM   #361
Please squeeze

Pringle retweeted Hill's tweet so the players are backing EB it seems.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:37 AM   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Player voices could shut down this story in a hurry.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:38 AM   #363
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not only is this story bullshit, it creates unnecessary drama surrounding the team. Clay and his fellow idiots should be ashamed.
Clay is a dipshit drama queen. He loves nothing more than to be in the middle of some shit, like a teenaged girl.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:39 AM   #364
Facts are stubborn things.

Issues with the article - this isn't comprehensive, there's a lot there:

1. The tin foil perspective on the NFL's level of control in regards to reporting. I'm sure they try with some success but that level of Machiavellian control & scheming is a bridge too far.
2. Kafka leaving. I would think they'd tell him to hang around in this scenario.
3. EB has it written into his contract to call plays? Not sure I buy that with this regime.
4. I could come up with the Nagy returning theory. Doesn't mean it's not true, but still.

Counterpoint,

1. Half the league has interviewed EB & has passed. There is no doubt in my mind the league would like him to get a job & has probably leaned on more than one team to consider him. Something(s) clearly wrong w/ the dude.
2. The team's been off for much of the year offensively.
3. Frankly a lot of what's in the article makes sense.
4. Obviously EB hasn't resigned with the team yet. I figured he either would or was possibly looking at an OC job someplace else thinking if he found success somewhere else it would enhance his resume to the end of getting a HC job that is pretty clearly not going to happen otherwise but the reason being the team is looking to part ways is certainly possible.
5. I have little doubt the team has concerns with the optics of parting ways with a black OC in 2022 (if that's what they want to do). I also think they have cover if that's what they want to do considering Mahomes & the fact that EB's interviewed with half the league as I mentioned above, people are onto the dude. I also have little doubt that corrupt members of the media would be resistant to reporting that part of it b/c its counterproductive to their social goals in an environment where the end always justifies the means.

My guess is there are things in there that are true & this dork made up what he needed to fill in the gaps.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:40 AM   #365
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Pringle retweeted Hill's tweet so the players are backing EB it seems.
How surprising given that the "article" is 90% fabricated bullshit. Someone called it fan fiction - that seems about right.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:41 AM   #366
Baba Ganoush

Not a good look for Marty.

Players are now involved backing EB.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:43 AM   #367
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not only is this story bullshit, it creates unnecessary drama surrounding the team. Clay and his fellow idiots should be ashamed.
This.

Even if a player's parent shared something, was it corroborated with a completely independent party? I highly doubt it.

Ironic that The Star is vilified yet the standards for this wildly accusatory "piece" are almost certainly leagues below.

The very fact that the players have to come out and defend EB from this ridiculous blog post masquerading as journalism is a real indictment.

And anyone who is responding in this thread "you know - I noticed x and y so this piece seems legit" is a complete and utter imbecile.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:44 AM   #368
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Not buying that for a nano-second.

Work under a HOF coach, continuing to build your resume with the best QB on the planet - or go to one of the shittier run organizations in the league and work with a first time HC?
Why is that hard to believe? Go to anther team, show success there under a different system and you make yourself more valuable. Nate Hackett is a good example of someone who boosted his resume with experience as an OC under different head coaches. Working for Andy Reid alone isn't a guarantee to getting a HC position.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:44 AM   #369
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I don't know why you guys believe Clay and Marty. They're 40 and 60(?) year old underdeveloped men who just care about attention and drama.

Marty is the same guy that supposedly called a hospital in Oklahoma in order to get a nurse to violate HIPPA laws and talk about Tyreek Hill's ex and if he really beat her up as badly as she says.

Wtf kind of creep shit is that? Him and clay will say and do literally anything for attention.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:45 AM   #370
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The best part of this thread is reading ChiefsandO'sFan's Twitter envy.
Marty skull ****s that loser
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:51 AM   #371
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Ironic that The Star is vilified yet the standards for this wildly accusatory "piece" are almost certainly leagues below.
People want this to be true. So the standards are ignored.

People desperately wanted the Tyreek stuff to not be true. So the Star was mercilessly attacked.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:51 AM   #372
Be Kind To Your Pets

I have no idea if this article is true or not. I do know the following:

1) Ted Crews the PR dude is a ruthless NFL corporate hatchet man. He will protect the Chiefs image at all costs. And I do believe he would severely punish any media member that would push against any official party line stance the Chiefs put forward.

2) When EB called PMII a "Competitive Prick" that's kind of a backhanded compliment. Nobody likes to be called a prick. He could have chosen a better term like "competitive warrior." I bet PMII was not amused by being called a prick.

3) I seldom see PMII talking to EB on the bench when the D is on the field. It's usually Andy Reid who goes over and plans with him.

4) When the team came off the field after blowing that last play against Cincy at halftime. A lot of the players looked dejected and were shaking their heads in disbelief. When they came out for the second half, I didn't sense any energy from them at all. Which makes me suspect there could have been some kind of family argument in the locker room at halftime.

5) Finally, if its true that PMII clashes with EB, then EB gots to go. Considering he's interviewed with half the teams in the NFL and still hasn't gotten a head coaching gig -this after being with a team who at worst went to the AFC Championship game four years in a row- it's got to be something with EB's lack of interview chops. Or that teams don't want him as the coaching face of the franchise.

6) I think since his contract has expired, it would be best for the team to thank him for his service and bring in a fresh face. You would think there has to be a young brilliant offensive mind out there who would jump at a chance to work with Andy and have PMII as a QB.

7) I'm sure the Chiefs PR Gestapo will do everything possible to quash rumors of unrest and spin this happy and shiny as possible, especially if any of this is true.

8) Now, if Andy and PMII and Kelce all get up in front of the media and say this story is complete BS, then fine. Will it be true? Who knows? But if it is 100% BS I would think the other coaches and the premier players would come to EB's defense right away. We'll see.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:52 AM   #373
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
How surprising given that the "article" is 90% fabricated bullshit. Someone called it fan fiction - that seems about right.
This is obviously a site that Clay is affiliated with and contributes to.. Opinion articles that have no facts to back them.. He likes to feel important.. It’s really sad actually..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:56 AM   #374
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
7) I'm sure the Chiefs PR Gestapo will do everything possible to quash rumors of unrest and spin this happy and shiny as possible, especially if any of this is true.
I would think that if this stuff is true and the Chiefs do want EB out, that they would selectively leak some of this stuff to the Schefters and Rapaports of the world so the optics on letting him go don't look so bad.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:57 AM   #375
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
This is obviously a site that Clay is affiliated with and contributes to.. Opinion articles that have no facts to back them.. He likes to feel important.. It’s really sad actually..
Medium is a bane to actual journalism. It's a site that's set up to look like a legitimate news agency, but basically anyone can sign up to be a "writer" there. The credibility of a post there is no higher than the credibility of a post on ChiefsPlanet.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen an article cited as if it were fact only to find out it's a basement-dwelling no-name hiding behind the "credibility" of that site.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote