Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:44 PM   #3706
In Search of a Life

Just throw it to JuJu in that middle window.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:56 PM   #3707
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it would appear patrick just ****ing duffed one - that was a big play if gets it up and over

I think this was the play where Mahomes in the post-game said they "got him" or whatever because he doesn't just "throw to guys".

I'm wondering how they tricked him there, because yeah.... that gets widw open.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:59 PM   #3708
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Don't EVER make a post critical of Patrick Mahomes II. If anyone ever does that again, I'll go to their house, grab them by the ear, and drag them to the George Brett statue.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:01 PM   #3709
I'll be back.

he thought samuel was gonna keep following juju

they got him

kelce also saw what was going on and assumed the ball was coming up and over
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:05 PM   #3710
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I think this was the play where Mahomes in the post-game said they "got him" or whatever because he doesn't just "throw to guys".

I'm wondering how they tricked him there, because yeah.... that gets widw open.
Yeah - that's the one he was talking about.

But here's the thing: Huh?

Fine, lets assume for a moment you don't get caught on the drop zone and they play it 'conventionally'. Where you throwing? He said he was throwing to Kelce but that ball wouldn't have made it to Kelce's feet.

That play and the play to Fortson in the end zone were just so inexplicably bad. If PFF graded Mahomes poorly this week, he pretty much earned it. He did not play well on balance. A couple of spectacular throws and late in the game he was efficient, safe and smart - I'll give him that. But he tried to blow this game 3 times and got bailed out biggly.

It wasn't {half that will go unnamed} levels of bad, but it was real bad. It wasn't just Mahomes bad, it was Derek Carr bad. Which makes it Sam Darnold good, but I digress...

It was a rough outing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:07 PM   #3711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
he thought samuel was gonna keep following juju

they got him

kelce also saw what was going on and assumed the ball was coming up and over
Ah - I think I see what you're saying.

Kelce saw Samuel peel off so he flattened out his route hoping for a ball over the top. Mahomes didn't see Samuel come off so he threw the ball where he expected Kelce to be on a flatter simple slant.

Hmmm.....Okay. I can buy that. Makes a little bit of sense at that point. And so much of what they do is damn near telepathic that those sorts of improvised changes happen all the time and we just don't realize it because they're both on the same page.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:10 PM   #3712
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If PFF graded Mahomes poorly this week, he pretty much earned it.
Yo Rain Man, got another one right here.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:10 PM   #3713
I'll be back.

knowing mahomes, andy and kelce, in two weeks time there's gonna be a delayed pump and go on a crossing route to kelce now

almost like that delayed drag-n-go to hill against denver 3 years ago that matt moore hit, just deeper
Old 09-20-2022, 01:10 PM   #3714
Needs more middle fingers

Reminds me of last season.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:13 PM   #3715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Like I wouldn't see the apricot BMW coming from a mile away.

Though I may have to look out for some scarred dude on a bicycle.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:13 PM   #3716
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Does anyone know if I can bring a baseball bat onto a plane as a carry-on item?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:59 PM   #3717
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
As long as it's an emotional support baseball bat and is registered.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:01 PM   #3718
Sippin' my Coors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Not sure, but just to be safe, stick it in your pants and tell anyone that asks that you are related to John Holmes.
Darien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarien25 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-20-2022, 02:37 PM   #3719
In Search of a Life

I'm assuming Kelce bent that route deeper and Pat figured he was coming flatter.

But man, that's a rough throw either way.

He made a few good plays but we were back to the "not trusting the OL and or the WR's" Pat a little bit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 02:39 PM   #3720
In Search of a Life

Either hang in there and hit JjSS over the middle or just check it down to CEH, take your 8 yards and move on.

When they get behind he just tends to start pressing so much.