Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:21 AM   #3676
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
So we kill the Bills for losing their best defenders but not the Dolphins? They pretty much lost their entire DL plus 2 starting LB’s.

Christian Wilkins is gone, Jaelen Phillips ruptured his Achilles and probably won’t be what he was last year due to recovery and Bradley Chubb tore his ACL in January.

It’s entirely possible that Phillips and Chubb don’t even play the first half of the season.

But at least they got a rookie and washed Shaq Barrett
You also have to factor in they will start tuning out that dweeb McDaniel VERY soon. He's no leader of men.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:21 AM   #3677
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So we kill the Bills for losing their best defenders but not the Dolphins? They pretty much lost their entire DL plus 2 starting LB’s.

Christian Wilkins is gone, Jaelen Phillips ruptured his Achilles and probably won’t be what he was last year due to recovery and Bradley Chubb tore his ACL in January.

It’s entirely possible that Phillips and Chubb don’t even play the first half of the season.

But at least they got a rookie and washed Shaq Barrett
Where did I say that the Dolphins didn't get worse defensively?

The thing is, they were absolutely depleted down the stretch anyways, so year, Barrett and the guys they've added are at least better than the street FAs they were trotting out at the end of the season.

I was talking about the division as a whole though. It's not even debatable that the Jets and Pats got better.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:28 AM   #3678
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Yeah, with Rodgers effing around, hard to see the Jets winning that division, and the Dolphins are a big question for me.

Seems like the division might be an easier path for the Bills this year, even though the team may be taking a step back overall.

I'm skeptical Shakir can be quite as productive as he was in the second half of last season because he's going from being the slot guy to being THE guy.

I expect them to run a lot of 12 set stuff and try to emphasize Kincaid's role (buy Kincaid, buy Cook in fantasy), but I don't really view Dawson Knox as a difference maker on his own (he's a competent TE but more of a Noah Gray sort). But I don't know that Coleman can thrive outside as a rookie, and I don't know that Shakir can, either.

They've got a bunch of slots. Claypool is an outside guy, but other than that their next 3 receiving targets are really guys best employed from the slot.

That... uh... is interesting.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:32 AM   #3679
Consuming CP souls

Shitkur is a 3 at best on most teams.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:34 AM   #3680
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m a huge Drake Maye fan, but yeah they’re gonna bring him along slowly IMO. Patriots are rebuilding their team. Probably a 6 or 7 win team
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:34 AM   #3681
In Search of a Life

What did Rodgers do? Miss a couple of OTA practices?

Seems like the typical overblown shit because he's become a villain for many.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:36 AM   #3682
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
What did Rodgers do? Miss a couple of OTA practices?

Seems like the typical overblown shit because he's become a villain for many.
Rodgers demanded they keep an OC the team was dissatisfied with, and there still isn't a real offensive line in front of him.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the Jets ain't winning that division.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:36 AM   #3683
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’m a huge Drake Maye fan, but yeah they’re gonna bring him along slowly IMO. Patriots are rebuilding their team. Probably a 6 or 7 win team
Well that would STILL be an improvement, from a team that split with the Bills last year, and were competitive in both games.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:37 AM   #3684
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Rodgers demanded they keep an OC the team was dissatisfied with, and there still isn't a real offensive line in front of him.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the Jets ain't winning that division.
They signed Smith and Moses. They have to stay healthy, but their OL improved significantly on paper.

OC could be an issue, but if Rodgers is healthy, they should still be so much better.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:40 AM   #3685
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, with Rodgers effing around, hard to see the Jets winning that division, and the Dolphins are a big question for me.

Seems like the division might be an easier path for the Bills this year, even though the team may be taking a step back overall.

I'm skeptical Shakir can be quite as productive as he was in the second half of last season because he's going from being the slot guy to being THE guy.

I expect them to run a lot of 12 set stuff and try to emphasize Kincaid's role (buy Kincaid, buy Cook in fantasy), but I don't really view Dawson Knox as a difference maker on his own (he's a competent TE but more of a Noah Gray sort). But I don't know that Coleman can thrive outside as a rookie, and I don't know that Shakir can, either.

They've got a bunch of slots. Claypool is an outside guy, but other than that their next 3 receiving targets are really guys best employed from the slot.

That... uh... is interesting.
I just don't see how the path gets easier when half of the division is going from Zach Wilson and Mac Jones to Aaron Rodgers and Drake Maye.

The Billls lost to Wilson AND Jones last year too
Old 06-12-2024, 09:58 AM   #3686
MVP

If Miami stays healthy, I don't see why they won't be as good or better than the Bills. And the Jets could be better than either if Rodgers has a decent year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:59 AM   #3687
In Search of a Life

Rodgers is 40 coming off an achilles injury.

I'd guess it's more likely he's a shell than he's old Rodgers
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 10:06 AM   #3688
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
If Miami stays healthy, I don't see why they won't be as good or better than the Bills. And the Jets could be better than either if Rodgers has a decent year.
Call me crazy, but I’ll take Colts over Jets.

Anthony Richardson is that dude if he can stay healthy.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 10:08 AM   #3689
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I was just going to say this. What are the expectations of an aging QB returning to play off a ruptured achilles? Maybe a healed achilles is as good as new, but it sounds like it would be something to worry about.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 06-12-2024, 10:09 AM   #3690
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I really don't see Rogers being bad. I could be wrong but that arrogant prick lives to be hated and I think it drives him to be better. I think he'll be the best QB in that division this year as far as passing stats go.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.