Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 01:35 PM   #3631
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Jackson is a ball in hands point guard having Harris blocking him gave him no chance to develop. I don't see how he doesn't transfer out with Harris coming back next year.
And that too. He’s blocked by Harris.

The more I think about this team, the more I think its issues lie in the fact that Harris and KJ are so flawed as players. Yes, you can say Harris was the PG of a NC team and could hypothetically be that again but that never happens without 2 NBA level wing players, Jalen Wilson and Remy hitting all kinds of shots around him.

KJ has also made huge strides as a player but he can’t shoot and he’s not a good rebounder for his size. Those are both massive issues that make it so much harder on the other players.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:20 PM   #3632
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
And that too. He’s blocked by Harris.

The more I think about this team, the more I think its issues lie in the fact that Harris and KJ are so flawed as players. Yes, you can say Harris was the PG of a NC team and could hypothetically be that again but that never happens without 2 NBA level wing players, Jalen Wilson and Remy hitting all kinds of shots around him.

KJ has also made huge strides as a player but he can’t shoot and he’s not a good rebounder for his size. Those are both massive issues that make it so much harder on the other players.
I love Adams he tries his ass off but he just doesn't have it.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:38 PM   #3633
In Search of a Life

Really hoping Dickinson doesn't choose to come back.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:39 PM   #3634
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I hope Dickinson comes back and KJ doesn't
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:56 PM   #3635
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Selfs failure to hit on outside shooters has cost us along with horrible. Inching decisions only McCuller and play the only big guy we got in a meaningless game.

I still think Self is the best coach in college basketball but, this is his worst coaching job that I can remember.
It isn't all that surprising. It takes a while to really come back from major surgery. Self did have major surgery just under a year ago.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:00 PM   #3636
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
He’ll almost certainly be back, fortunately for us. Can’t even begin to imagine how bad we would look next year offensively without him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:03 PM   #3637
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I love Adams he tries his ass off but he just doesn't have it.
I appreciate what he can do, but he’s not anywhere near good enough at those things to make up for what he can’t do.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:16 PM   #3638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He’ll almost certainly be back, fortunately for us. Can’t even begin to imagine how bad we would look next year offensively without him.
Yuck. So you're saying we're ****ed either way.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:47 PM   #3639
El Gato Gordo Loco

If I'm KJ I immediately scrap basketball and learn how to be a tight end. He should have been in the gym every single day working on his shot, hiring shooting coaches, and using almost every waking moment of practice in the offseason being able to hit a jump shot. He was never going to be a good shooter but all he has to do is be a THREAT. Look at Zion Williamson, He can't shoot either but you can't just completely ignore him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:53 PM   #3640
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Anytime u guys don't want him, u can send him to UH. We would love to have him.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 03-10-2024, 07:06 PM   #3641
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Yuck. So you're saying we're ****ed either way.
We are already gonna be losing McCullar and Furphy from this team, our two only decent shooters on the entire team. I’ll wait to see what happens with the portal but I don’t have an optimistic outlook for next season, no.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:58 PM   #3642
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Anytime u guys don't want him, u can send him to UH. We would love to have him.
He's yours if you can get him off the team.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:09 PM   #3643
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
He's yours if you can get him off the team.
If Houston had Dickinson with their shooting guards and defense around him, they'd probably not lose a game all season long.
Old 03-10-2024, 10:07 PM   #3644
Keep Camp Home!

I can't make it Wednesday night (session 3), but I have my 2 allotted in the upper level with other KU season ticket holders if anyone wants them. Section 230, row 12. I'd make $142.20 for what I have them listed for right now, so if someone would want the pair for $140 they are yours.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 10:09 PM   #3645
Keep Camp Home!

I have the same seats for other sessions as well. Only one I'll be able to go to is Thursday night, so I'm sitting on sessions 2, 4, 6 and 7 also. $20 for session 2, and let me know if you're interested in others. Basically eliminating third party fees for me to get them to you.