Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:59 AM   #3631
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Why do we think Hollywood catches so few of his targets? I've been looking at his stats. His drop rate is pretty low. His ADOT is higher than a guy like Rashee, but still not all that high.
His quarterbacks suck balls past 10 yards and most of his targets have been past 10 yards.

Had a post in here and the Brown thread about it. Lays out a little bit what improved QB play would do for him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:00 AM   #3632
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
That's been my point all week.

Historically in the Mahomes era, we've never targeted the 3rd option more than 80 times, and it's never resulted in more than 700 yards.

Why overpay for that production?

If you target Hollywood 80 times, he's maybe coming down with 50-55 of them.

At his career YPT, that's 560 yards.

At his career YPC, that's 638 yards.
You'd like to think that improves here since his QB and playcalling improve dramatically.

Also no one seems to want to talk about this but over the course of the season you'd really like for Kelce to see less targets and snaps.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:01 AM   #3633
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
That's been my point all week.

Historically in the Mahomes era, we've never targeted the 3rd option more than 80 times, and it's never resulted in more than 700 yards.

Why overpay for that production?

If you target Hollywood 80 times, he's maybe coming down with 50-55 of them.

At his career YPT, that's 560 yards.

At his career YPC, that's 638 yards.
How much of that is him not trusting his 3rd option? I'd have to go back and look at the Sammy years to see how much he targeted him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:02 AM   #3634
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Why do we think Hollywood catches so few of his targets? I've been looking at his stats. His drop rate is pretty low. His ADOT is higher than a guy like Rashee, but still not all that high.

There's more than one reason.

But at the end of the day, he's 5'9" and 165 lbs. He has trouble fending off defenders at the catchpoint; he lacks the size/strength to fight off physical DBs. Kind of like Hardman.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:05 AM   #3635
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
How much of that is him not trusting his 3rd option? I'd have to go back and look at the Sammy years to see how much he targeted him.
I missed the 2019 stats in my Mahomes era post.

Even then, the 3rd option (Watkins) only got 90 targets.

Watkins had 55 in 2020 (3rd option was Hardman with 62)

Hardman was the 3rd option in 2021 with 83.

MVS in 2022 with 81.

Watson last year with 53.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:06 AM   #3636
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
In Sammy's 3 years here, he was targeted 200 times exactly in 34 games.

That's a 17 game season rate of 100 targets.

Take from that what you will.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:09 AM   #3637
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Hoo boy, let's hope not.
I’m not confident in him. Fine for a swing tackle, but I wouldn’t trust him with any more than that.

That’s why I’m a little surprised the Chiefs haven’t made any moves there.

Seems risky to bank on Wanya, a rookie, or a guy who no one else wants.

It worked last year, but LT is a risky place to take that chance.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:10 AM   #3638
In Search of a Life

Now my best friend is texting me that his college buddy's wife's brother who works in the Bengals FO (I can at least confirm this part is true) says the Jefferson for Higgins and multiple picks trade is a done deal.

I still don't buy this at all, but this is just such an insane rumor.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:10 AM   #3639
Choco Favre

Our 1’ and 2’s (2019 Kelce and Tyreek) are better than current Kelce and Rice, so naturally the third option is going to get less looks on those 18-20 teams
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:10 AM   #3640
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’m not confident in him. Fine for a swing tackle, but I wouldn’t trust him with any more than that.

That’s why I’m a little surprised the Chiefs haven’t made any moves there.

Seems risky to bank on Wanya, a rookie, or a guy who no one else wants.

It worked last year, but LT is a risky place to take that chance.
Maybe they like Prince Sega Winnebago and he was just hurt last year?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:11 AM   #3641
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Now my best friend is texting me that his college buddy's wife's brother who works in the Bengals FO (I can at least confirm this part is true) says the Jefferson for Higgins and multiple picks trade is a done deal.

I still don't buy this at all, but this is just such an insane rumor.
Yea the Bengals are going to have the 1 and 2 highest paid WR's with Burrow, is the rest of their team going to be UDFAs?
Old 03-14-2024, 11:13 AM   #3642
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You'd like to think that improves here since his QB and playcalling improve dramatically.

Also no one seems to want to talk about this but over the course of the season you'd really like for Kelce to see less targets and snaps.
You need an actual ‘threat’ at that third spot to open up the whole offense or else we get what we had this year a dink and dunk easy to defend O , I don’t care how many targets he gets it just makes moving the ball easier which leads to more target/yards for everyone.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:14 AM   #3643
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I truly want the Jefferson thing to come true.

If you win a SB that way, kudos, you went for it.

Personally, I foresee disaster.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:14 AM   #3644
In Search of a Life

I think Brown would be the 2nd/2nd b option behind Rice.

I'd much rather take some targets away from RB's unless they add to that room.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:14 AM   #3645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Yea the Bengals are going to have the 1 and 2 highest paid WR's with Burrow, is the rest of their team going to be UDFAs?
Never know. Maybe they just feel their offense absolutely has to have 2 stud WRs to work. If that's the case they could be looking at what Higgins would cost them and saying, "ya know, for just THIS much more..."
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.