Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:06 PM   #3616
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Self has some work to do this offseason. Can’t start both of KJ and Juan next year. One has to sit because you can’t have two shitty offensive players on the court at the same time. The spacing is atrocious. I’d replace both of them but that’s just me. I can’t stand watching 3 on 5 basketball lol.
Hard to imagine Self would ever not start either one of them.

It was amazing how many guys were collapsing down/hacking on the catch on Dickinson because they weren't threatened at all by their shooting. That was the case especially today but it's been happening all season.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:08 PM   #3617
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

It was amazing how many guys were collapsing down/hacking on the catch on Dickinson because they weren't threatened at all by their shooting. That was the case especially today but it's been happening all season.
The nightmare continues next season then lol. One of BYU’s coaches alluded to this as well. Said it’s easy having to guard 3 instead of 5 when talking about KU.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:33 PM   #3618
MVP

I just don't see what Self sees in Harris, I love KJ but he clogs the lane up and it doesn't work with HD. Something has to change because if not it's going to be exactly the same next season.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:38 PM   #3619
MVP

I mean they don't even care about Harris.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240309_154007.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	127240  
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:39 PM   #3620
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I mean they don't even care about Harris.
They don't care about any of those guys shooting tbh (and they shouldn't). KJ's positioning there too is also hurting more than helping.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:41 PM   #3621
Perpetual Mediocrity

I've noticed some uncalled for hate from the fanbase towards Dickinson, but I honestly think he's had a great year (he's basically our entire offense) and he'd have been even more valuable if we had spacers around him.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 09:43 PM   #3622
MVP

Quote:
I've noticed some misguided hate from the fanbase towards Dickinson, but I honestly think he's had a great year (he's basically our entire offense) and he'd have been even more valuable if we had spacers around him.
Oh yeah if you put 4 shooters around that guy it would be super easy
Old 03-10-2024, 07:17 AM   #3623
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
I've noticed some uncalled for hate from the fanbase towards Dickinson, but I honestly think he's had a great year (he's basically our entire offense) and he'd have been even more valuable if we had spacers around him.
They'll get to see what it's like without him on Wednesday and probably beyond that.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:32 AM   #3624
El Gato Gordo Loco

I honestly don't even want to win a game in the Big 12 tournament. Get this team some rest. Maybe by some miracle McCullar and Dickinson could play in the NCAA's
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 10:18 AM   #3625
Ultrabanned

Been a little bit since I've went into March with these low of expectations. At least I'll be able to enjoy the madness w/o getting crushed when KU bows out.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:13 AM   #3626
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
They'll get to see what it's like without him on Wednesday and probably beyond that.
Gonna be a lot more Timberlake bricks and defensive miscues, I expect.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:17 AM   #3627
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Gonna be a lot more Timberlake bricks and defensive miscues, I expect.
Just play baby marko and get him some experience...unless Self plans to jettison him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:20 AM   #3628
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Selfs failure to hit on outside shooters has cost us along with horrible coaching decisions only McCuller and play the only big guy we got in a meaningless game.

I still think Self is the best coach in college basketball but, this is his worst coaching job that I can remember.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-10-2024 at 03:01 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:33 AM   #3629
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Just play baby marko and get him some experience...unless Self plans to jettison him.
I expect there's no way he will be back. The guy is atrocious.
Old 03-10-2024, 01:25 PM   #3630
MVP

Jackson is a ball in hands point guard having Harris blocking him gave him no chance to develop. I don't see how he doesn't transfer out with Harris coming back next year.