Old 03-23-2015, 12:00 PM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

**** OFFICIAL 2015-2016 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Regular Season
Spoiler!

Big 12 Tournament
Spoiler!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...ketball-men/d1

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:41 AM   #3616
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Haha, looks like I touched a nerve.

Better step up your troll game for next time, you still have much to learn from PB.
You're now 0-2 against me. Care to keep going?
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:00 AM   #3617
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:18 AM   #3618
In Search of a Life

Quote:

If all the realignment threads have taught this board anything, it's that you can keep spouting complete & utter nonsense for years.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:23 AM   #3619
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post

If all the realignment threads have taught this board anything, it's that you can keep spouting complete & utter nonsense for years.
By all means. Saying Perry Ellis is better than Frank Mason is nonsense?

Cause that's what I said.

Please, care to elaborate?
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:48 AM   #3620
Banded

Quote:
WTF are you talking about? Hield torched Mason for 46 and had to cheat to get the final call.

Your basketball takes are unbelievably bad.
Look, I have my disagreements with KCC's basketball takes at times. But I don't think he's wrong about this. Mason played well on defense in that game. Heild was just unconscious. Even the talking heads at ESPN were saying the same thing.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:23 AM   #3621
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Look, I have my disagreements with KCC's basketball takes at times. But I don't think he's wrong about this. Mason played well on defense in that game. Heild was just unconscious. Even the talking heads at ESPN were saying the same thing.
I believe Mason played as well as he's capable of.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #3622
Banded

Quote:
I believe Mason played as well as he's capable of.
That's fair. I think he played pretty good defense. Could it have been better? Sure. But Mason is not a lock down type of defender by any means. Still, I'll say that he didn't play poorly at all.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #3623
MVP

No one scores 46 points in college against really good defense.

Mason played good defense at times, and at other times he got torched. Of course, great offense beats great defense every time, and Hield had an historically great night at Allen.

Ellis is by far a better player than Mason, and it's ridiculous to say otherwise.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:57 AM   #3624
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Dude is a piece of shit.

**** him
Yep. KCConnect's declared himself the leader of these threads. Why he came to believe that, nobody knows. He's called multiple people "trolls" and demanded bans on others. Someone should remind him it's a discussion board and there's an ignore-feature for people who anger him.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:14 PM   #3625
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
No one scores 46 points in college against really good defense.

Mason played good defense at times, and at other times he got torched. Of course, great offense beats great defense every time, and Hield had an historically great night at Allen.

Ellis is by far a better player than Mason, and it's ridiculous to say otherwise.
Hield didn't play an all-time game. There was 3 ****ing overtimes. Lots of people score 46 points in 3 overtimes. It was a good feat, but it diminishes it ALOT. He had like 30 in regular time.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:15 PM   #3626
George Brett shit his pants

I'm tired of everybody having arguments back and forth that go multiple pages. I don't give a shit. You don't have to be right or wrong all the time. Say what you believe, back it up, and let whoever have their peace. JFC
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:18 PM   #3627
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Because "troll" certainly couldn't be an apt description for the guy who got banned from this thread last year for exactly that, right?
It was 2 years ago actually after the Stanford loss in March, not last year which I participated at times. I got banned for a few months after I said I wouldn't waste time watching 2015.

Quote:
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM
PLOW:
Sooo, we'll hear from you in the fall of 2015 then I guess.

ME:
Probably. Or the spring of 2015 after Bill Self gets a 3 seed and grinds out another 2nd round loss to 11th-seeded Marquette. Falling by a score of, just for giggles, 59-54. After which he compliments the team for their latest conference title and praises them for playing so hard in the loss.

I was obv way off. We lost as a 2-seed in the second round, not as a 3. And we lost by 11, not 5. We did grind out 35% shooting (28% from deep).
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:19 PM   #3628
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Yep. KCConnect's declared himself the leader of these threads. Why he came to believe that, nobody knows. He's called multiple people "trolls" and demanded bans on others. Someone should remind him it's a discussion board and there's an ignore-feature for people who anger him.
Demanded bans? No way, what would we do without you and Bambi? I'm of the view of Bearcat on that point. You guys are far too entertaining to just banish like that.

I did, however, reference the fact that you got banned from this thread for trolling. It's what you are. I would have thought you would have owned that much by now.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #3629
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
He's definitely a better offensive player than Mason. Unfortunately for Perry's sake (and for the fans who have had the chore of watching him for 4 years now), defense is still a part of basketball.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:25 PM   #3630
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Hield didn't play an all-time game. There was 3 ****ing overtimes. Lots of people score 46 points in 3 overtimes. It was a good feat, but it diminishes it ALOT. He had like 30 in regular time.
Count the guys who have scored 45+ at Allen Fieldhouse. You can use all the spare fingers you won't need to jam up your nose and unclog your brain.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.