Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:33 PM   #3586
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I see on the incredibly shitty app the Score that this week's Chiefs game is scheduled on NFLN. Does that mean it's live on NFLN?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:33 PM   #3587
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Not only is Smith more versatile, but he’s cheaper and under contract for another 2 years after this...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 05:35 PM   #3588
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I see on the incredibly shitty app the Score that this week's Chiefs game is scheduled on NFLN. Does that mean it's live on NFLN?
Yes
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:35 PM   #3589
MVP

Let's add fuel to this fire

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:39 PM   #3590
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Not only is Smith more versatile, but he’s cheaper and under contract for another 2 years after this...
Yep, all of those factors are surely very strongly considered in Reid and co’s value equation... it all points to Hyde looking for another team soon
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:03 PM   #3591
Starter

You guys are crazy... When did blocking for your QB and redzone TDs become underappreciated over someone whose best attribute is to run outside the tackles? You're going to throw a proven commodity away over a converted CB to HB thats never carried the rock in the NFL? Up to this point Smith has shown nothing in even a preseason game... You guys kill me.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 08-15-2019, 06:07 PM   #3592
MVP

yeah bring back Donnell Bennett, old man!
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:16 PM   #3593
In Search of a Life

I was told I was a ****ing idiot for saying Hyde will get cut a couple weeks ago. Looks like a couple of you owe me an apology
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:22 PM   #3594
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
You guys are crazy... When did blocking for your QB and redzone TDs become underappreciated over someone whose best attribute is to run outside the tackles? You're going to throw a proven commodity away over a converted CB to HB thats never carried the rock in the NFL? Up to this point Smith has shown nothing in even a preseason game... You guys kill me.
Here is the real deal. Damien Williams goes down with an injury Hyde is the only other experienced RB on the roster.

I love Darwin but he isnt Kareem Hunt and wont be able to make the immediate impact Hunt did due to size and pass blocking concerns.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:23 PM   #3595
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Yes
Thank you!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:41 PM   #3596
Starter

I know someone posted a tweet last week about hyde doing well in pass pro in practice. Great, if true, but as far as I'm aware that would be a new development in his career. He had the league worst pass pro grades in 2017, and fantasy football forums last year muliple browns fans were stating one ofe the main reason he was losing snaps and being phased out was due to his awful pass pro.
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:47 PM   #3597
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
I know someone posted a tweet last week about hyde doing well in pass pro in practice. Great, if true, but as far as I'm aware that would be a new development in his career. He had the league worst pass pro grades in 2017, and fantasy football forums last year muliple browns fans were stating one ofe the main reason he was losing snaps and being phased out was due to his awful pass pro.
Well this may be the case but unless the Chiefs see this for themselves it doesn't matter.

I don't think they gave the guy $1.5MM guaranteed to cut him for a gadget player (Smith) who is a one trick pony. Hyde will have to get himself cut for that to happen.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:53 PM   #3598
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I was told I was a ****ing idiot for saying Hyde will get cut a couple weeks ago. Looks like a couple of you owe me an apology
You uh, do know that cuts actually haven't taken place? Right?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2019, 07:03 PM   #3599
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Well this may be the case but unless the Chiefs see this for themselves it doesn't matter.

I don't think they gave the guy $1.5MM guaranteed to cut him for a gadget player (Smith) who is a one trick pony. Hyde will have to get himself cut for that to happen.
oh, i agree. tremon looked lost out there on offense and pringle looked more than capable of retuning kicks. I trust our staff to make the right choice on how to use Hyde; i just think people might be assuming he is good at pass pro because he's big.
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-15-2019, 07:10 PM   #3600
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
oh, i agree. tremon looked lost out there on offense and pringle looked more than capable of retuning kicks. I trust our staff to make the right choice on how to use Hyde; i just think people might be assuming he is good at pass pro because he's big.

I’ll tell you who’s definitely NOT good at pass pro. Or anything else related to playing the RB position.

Tremon Smith.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote