Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:25 AM   #3586
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
How about a Mooney or Gab Davis type deal? 3 years for $39M?

Lol, I don't know about what we should/could pay him. Obviously would want to mitigate the risk of him getting hurt, and no idea what he thinks he still commands. I could see my way to paying him a little more than what we gave MVS, but after that, who knows? I'd be comfortable giving him a two-year deal I guess.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:26 AM   #3587
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Kirk Cousins is elite at getting paid.
Currently #11 All Time Highest Paid player @ $231,669,486

If you really want to hate something:

#12 is Ryan Tannehill at $195,975,979

And on another note, #13 is Alex Smith at $189,725,000
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:26 AM   #3588
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I see we've reached the point of FA known as "ODB on a long term deal is a great idea".
These mother****ers are making me want Hollywood.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:26 AM   #3589
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'd far prefer Odell Beckham to Tyler Boyd.

It comes down to whether he is still overvaluing himself.

If he would sign for something like a 2/$15M base that has incentives that could, I don't know, double it, I could get down with that, I guess.

It's far better than lighting money on fire chasing the ghosts of Michael Thomas or Mike Williams.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:27 AM   #3590
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I'd MUCH MUCH rather give Hollywood a nice solid deal than give Odell anything more than a year.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:28 AM   #3591

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:28 AM   #3592
Andy Reid Supporter

Odell looked so washed when I saw him. Maybe that’s bc his QB is Lamar, but it looked like he rarely showed the old Odell
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:28 AM   #3593
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd MUCH MUCH rather give Hollywood a nice solid deal than give Odell anything...
FTFY, and as disgusting as it is, same.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:28 AM   #3594
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd MUCH MUCH rather give Hollywood a nice solid deal than give Odell anything more than a year.
This.

**** Beckham Jr. **** Michael Thomas. **** Mike Williams. **** Tyler Boyd.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:29 AM   #3595
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Currently #11 All Time Highest Paid player @ $231,669,486

If you really want to hate something:

#12 is Ryan Tannehill at $195,975,979

And on another note, #13 is Alex Smith at $189,725,000
And they both bow down to Chase Daniel! Almost $42M earned holding a clipboard and becoming elite at knowing where the camera will be pointed!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:29 AM   #3596
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Gun to your head:
1) Beckham at 2/18 with incentives up to 2/30 (and maybe a third year that triggers if certain incentives are met)

2) Marquise Brown at 4/$70M
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:29 AM   #3597
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'd far prefer Odell Beckham to Tyler Boyd.

It comes down to whether he is still overvaluing himself.

If he would sign for something like a 2/$15M base that has incentives that could, I don't know, double it, I could get down with that, I guess.

It's far better than lighting money on fire chasing the ghosts of Michael Thomas or Mike Williams.

Yeah. Liked MT in his prime, but he hasn't looked like himself for years now. ANd Williams . . . he's just always dinged up.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:29 AM   #3598
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Gun to your head:
1) Beckham at 2/18 with incentives up to 2/30 (and maybe a third year that triggers if certain incentives are met)

Option 2.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:30 AM   #3599
MVP

Quote:
Gun to your head:

*checks to make sure life insurance premiums have cleared*

Go ahead, shoot me.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:31 AM   #3600
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
And they both bow down to Chase Daniel! Almost $42M earned holding a clipboard and becoming elite at knowing where the camera will be pointed!
All lack though to king of dogshit mountain:

#34 All Time, QB Sam Bradford - $130,022,863
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.