Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #346
In Search of a Life

Wow, so Go Turd really has like 200,000 posts then? Incredible..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #347
I am Number Six

I know I lost about 1500 posts.

Not that I post that much anyway . . .
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #348
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Wow, so Go Turd really has like 200,000 posts then? Incredible..
Na, I think the "great purge" happened before his time.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #349
Banned

Hope everything works out. Cheers.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #350
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Na, I think the "great purge" happened before his time.
IIRC the initial incarnation of Gochiefs first surfaced in 2001. He had a shitload of posts that were lost when he got banned the first couple of times. There's no way to know how many posts he actually has, but between bannings and mults I would imagine you could easily add another couple/few thousand to the tally.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #351
Take a Chill Pill

Everytime this thread is bumped I expect it to be the return of Mr. Blond.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #352
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
It shows him as having only 747 posts? WTH???? He ws one of CP's top 5 posters at the time wasnt he?
A lot of posts were deleted in the last few upgrades...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #353
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Everytime this thread is bumped I expect it to be the return of Mr. Blond.
I know, bums me out...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #354
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
IIRC the initial incarnation of Gochiefs first surfaced in 2001. He had a shitload of posts that were lost when he got banned the first couple of times. There's no way to know how many posts he actually has, but between bannings and mults I would imagine you could easily add another couple/few thousand to the tally.
Did Phobia mess with him by taking a shitload of posts away from him as well? I think it's safe to say, he's at around 110,000 at the very least.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #355
Kind of a mod

The crazy thing about MrBlond is that there's virtually no trail we can follow. I have his email address, but it's an AOL address, so that doesn't tell us much. Likewise, he used AOL to log into the Planet, so we don't have a consistent IP address for him either. I have a birthdate on his profile that doesn't match any other Planet users. That's about it. No name. No location. Nothing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #356
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Did Phobia mess with him by taking a shitload of posts away from him as well? I think it's safe to say, he's at around 110,000 at the very least.
Could be.

Not that many of them would be worth remembering, though. Adolescent Gochiefs was a pathetic trainwreck that never quite ground to a halt.

Funny to watch these kids change over the years. Sometimes (like Gochiefs) they get better; sometimes (like Cody) they get worse.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #357
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Could be.

Not that many of them would be worth remembering, though. Adolescent Gochiefs was a pathetic trainwreck that never quite ground to a halt.

Funny to watch these kids change over the years. Sometimes (like Gochiefs) they get better; sometimes (like Cody) they get worse.
I used to love Vanilla Thunder (forget his old username) but he has gone full reerun on this board, no question.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #358
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Could be.

Cody?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #359
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The crazy thing about MrBlond is that there's virtually no trail we can follow. I have his email address, but it's an AOL address, so that doesn't tell us much. Likewise, he used AOL to log into the Planet, so we don't have a consistent IP address for him either. I have a birthdate on his profile that doesn't match any other Planet users. That's about it. No name. No location. Nothing.
Go post something on 4 chan pretending to be him, using what you know about him, daring them to track him down.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #360
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I used to love Vanilla Thunder (forget his old username) but he has gone full reerun on this board, no question.
He used o just be "Cody".