Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2023, 04:40 PM   #346
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
How do you escape it all on day 7?
I get up at 4 to get high and be silent for an hour. Then instead of work, I have breakfast, lunch, mid day snack dinner, wheres desert, activities and entertainment responsibilities. In between we give motivational seminars on cleaning our ****ing room. Orienteering exercises when we can't find our shit. Leadership exercises when we're full of attitude. At some point someone is going to get the big titted blonde speech and someone else will get the monk speech. Then we have roller derby and gymnastics and parkour and who the **** knows what will happen in the stores that day.

And then the dog will want to go for a run. And someone here will accuse me of being high.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 05:39 PM   #347
Would an idiot do that?

I'd love to function after only 4 hours of sleep on a daily basis. I shoot for ~7.5-8... a few days in a row of 6-7 or less and my brain starts having brownouts.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2023, 05:45 PM   #348
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'd love to function after only 4 hours of sleep on a daily basis. I shoot for ~7.5-8... a few days in a row of 6-7 or less and my brain starts having brownouts.
Maybe the brownouts are a portal to another realm, and you can only reach it by breaking through a sleep barrier in your brain. Sleep is an artificially introduced phenomenon by the aliens to keep your brain from traveling through the portal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 05:57 PM   #349
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Maybe the brownouts are a portal to another realm, and you can only reach it by breaking through a sleep barrier in your brain. Sleep is an artificially introduced phenomenon by the aliens to keep your brain from traveling through the portal.
I may need more sleep to process this...

....or maybe that's what the aliens want?!?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2023, 06:15 PM   #350
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
My body refuses at this point.
But I get it.
I had years of being a stay at home mom.
Life is nothing if not circular.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2023, 06:17 PM   #351
In Mahomes I trust!

I turn 60 June 5th. My complaints? ASSHOLES who finger **** their phones while driving! WTF? Put the GODDAMN phone down while at the wheel!

Still healthy, do yard work, enjoy my job and do it with confidence. Feel good and still do honey do's with no regrets. Still grocery shop and tend to the bills as well as vehicle maintenance. Just because I am 60 does not mean life is over. Yes, I am still a HEAVY METAL fan and crank my shit UP on the weekends when I can! I may be old but, I still ROCK

Recently bought a PS5 - added 2TB internal HDD and added an external 5TB drive for PS4 games. Changed white plates out for black. Yeah, still kicking it! You only get old if you let yourself get that way.

Last edited by Stryker; 04-16-2023 at 06:51 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 06:51 PM   #352
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I turn 60 June 5th. My complaints? ASSHOLES who finger **** their phones while driving! WTF? Put the GODDAMN phone down while at the wheel!

Still healthy, do yard work, enjoy my job and do it with confidence. Feel good and still do honey do's with no regrets. Still grocery shop and tend to the bills as well as vehicle maintenance. Just because I am 60 does not mean life is over. Yes, I am still a HEAVY METAL fan and crank my shit UP on the weekends when I can! I may be old but, I still ROCK
Old school metal or modern?
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-16-2023, 07:20 PM   #353
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
Old school metal or modern?
Oh OLD SCHOOL! of course! METAL RULES the LAND!

Priest, Iron Maiden, Sabbath, Ozzy, Accept, Motley Crue, Metallica, Dio, Megadeth, Pantera, Raven, AC/DC, Krokus, Manowar, love Airbourne, Volbeat - etc.

Last edited by Stryker; 04-16-2023 at 07:27 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 07:33 PM   #354
Veteran

Quote:
Oh OLD SCHOOL! of course! METAL RULES the LAND!
🍻
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-16-2023, 07:56 PM   #355
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
🍻
Can't see what that is but here is a few more for you...

Scorpions, Icon, Malice, Rammstein, Amon Amarth
Old 04-16-2023, 08:48 PM   #356
Veteran

Quote:
Can't see what that is but here is a few more for you...

Scorpions, Icon, Malice, Rammstein, Amon Amarth
Yeah it came out really small it’s supposed to be cheers. Nice list I would add Motörhead, Saxon, Armored Saint, Clutch, Black Label Society, Wasp, Rainbow, Montrose, Skidrow and Slayer
Old 04-16-2023, 09:03 PM   #357
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I get up at 4:00.
Check stuff until 430.
Work by 530.
Home to make lunch by 1.
Back to work.
Home to make dinner by 7.
Back to work.
Home to fix emotional traumas and boo boos by 10.
Yell at you people until 12.
Fall asleep.
6 days a week.
That's a hell of a schedule for anyone, of any age.

Don't die working.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2023, 05:55 AM   #358
My Mamma Says

I fart way more than I used to…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2023, 07:21 AM   #359
Starter

My first vote was to approve Jackson county bonds to build Arrowhead. Following the Chiefs for 60 years has become a passion, so much so that my children have learned that the best time to make a request is after a Chiefs victory. Through the the disappointing years and seeing them become the greatest NFL team has been an incredible ride. Feeling that the Chiefs will remain outstanding for whatever few years I have left is a blessing.
64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.64 Chief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 07:42 AM   #360
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I get up at 4:00.
Check stuff until 430.
Work by 530.
Home to make lunch by 1.
Back to work.
Home to make dinner by 7.
Back to work.
Home to fix emotional traumas and boo boos by 10.
Yell at you people until 12.
Fall asleep.
6 days a week.
Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote