X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2703
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:04 PM   #346
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Why are his ****ing pants unbuttoned?
Why are you looking at his crotch?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:15 PM   #347
Has a particular set of skills

From the artist formerly known as X-Factor
——————————————————————

I so needed this weekend to quote get away. I've make a lot of mistakes in my life but being XFactor wasn't one of them. Jesus gave me amazing opportunity to be light for others even in darkness. I praise him in this current storm. Last night a deacon and pastor shed tears as I talked about how amazing God was to me. I said Jesus, disciples were all persecuted and John the Baptist even had his head cut off. Paul the author of most of NIV was Saul,, a murder who God changed to greatest messenger he had in Bible for us gentiles. I will have a 25 year old navy vet take over being XFactor at home games as they can't ban Xfactor. I'm gonna do more away games and focus on getting help for addiction issues as I relapsed under all this fame and said I need pain relief for broken ribs and ankle. I'm gonna fish more, focus on my book, reality shows, charity organization and my Carpet cleaning business. God bless all u that said kind words lately and prayed for me. I love u all and God bless you. God is calling me to bigger arenas than Arrowhead
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 12:21 AM   #348
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
LOL. Someone on his comments asked him if he was still wearing his hospital bracelet and I think he is.
In his defense, he may not be allowed to have scissors.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 02:57 AM   #349
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I wanna know what reality show(s) he's supposed to be on...
Probably start a new one for him, titled “Stop
Mething with Ouija boards and go to church.”
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-19-2021, 03:01 AM   #350
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
I never “got it”. There is nothing unique about his garb. It all looks like some cheap dollar tree mardi-gras-gone-wrong decorations and is very ratty and boring looking. WW, FDE, and Arrowman…I totally get the schtick. This guy? It never made any sense to me. Like the Ford Tempo of fandom.
NOBODY "GETS" THE EX-FACTOR!
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 03:08 AM   #351
MVP

He’s like the Forrest Gump of the Chiefs. He’s had role in everything that has ever happened good for the Chiefs. He deserves a front office position or two. Plus, numerous secretaries, public assistants and numerous personal masseuses and masseurs.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:20 AM   #352
I'll be back.

i think its hilarious he's going to be at all our road playoff games and maybe the super bowl
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:26 AM   #353
SuperChiefs

I'm surprised he hasn't shown up here to make his case
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:30 AM   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I'm surprised he hasn't shown up here to make his case
I think he's probably given up on this place.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:38 AM   #355
Just Lurking

I am unsure how he is living rent free in our heads. Speaking for myself, I have never met "X-Factor" and he has no impact on my life. Somehow I have reached the point where I have to see how this storyline plays out.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-19-2021, 08:39 AM   #356
MVP

Draftkings has the over/under on how long he'll wear that hospital bracelet set at 17 years.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:56 AM   #357
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I am unsure how he is living rent free in our heads. Speaking for myself, I have never met "X-Factor" and he has no impact on my life. Somehow I have reached the point where I have to see how this storyline plays out.
It's like a train wreck. No matter how gruesome and vile it is, you just can't look away
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:29 AM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I think we all know how it eventually ends.

I bet we even have to watch it be talked about on the news.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:29 AM   #359
Most Valuable Villain

If you want to hear some bullshit.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:30 AM   #360
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If you want to hear some bullshit.

Does anyone act like they care about what he has to say? Because it doesn't seem like anyone cares what he has to say.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.