Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 AM  
Supporter

***** All things Fitness *****

2022 getting and staying fit thread!
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-02-2023, 02:22 PM   #346
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What will be your yearly cost?

Feel free to post this publicly here so you can flex your income at the same time.
$78 for a 15 iu kit (that's 10 vials of 15 iu).

So I need 10 kits to last a year, so $780. Not so bad, right?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 04:04 PM   #347
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

That’s cheap as shit.

Hope it’s not cat piss!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 05:34 PM   #348
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That’s cheap as shit.

Hope it’s not cat piss!
It's been third party lab tested by quite a few people and anecdotal evidence suggests it's good.

It's amazing how much the bureaucracy in the US pharma system adds to cost
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 05:41 PM   #349
Veteran

We shootin up in here?
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:25 PM   #350
Diablo Negro

Quote:

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there a large increase in cancer risk with HGH supplementation?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:28 PM   #351
Veteran

Speaking of tiger and HGH...
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:58 PM   #352
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there a large increase in cancer risk with HGH supplementation?

It doesn't cause cancer. But if you do have cancer, it speeds the growth of the tumors, just like it speeds up the rest of the activity in your body.
Old 12-02-2023, 08:07 PM   #353
Diablo Negro

Quote:
It doesn't cause cancer. But if you do have cancer, it speeds the growth of the tumors, just like it speeds up the rest of the activity in your body.
That makes sense. I read somewhere that prior to taking Sermorelin you should have a body scan done to make sure you have no visible signs of cancer.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:46 PM   #354
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
It's been third party lab tested by quite a few people and anecdotal evidence suggests it's good.

It's amazing how much the bureaucracy in the US pharma system adds to cost
You nailed it!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:57 PM   #355
Fish are scared of me

"Vertical Diet" was one of my biggest customers at one point. They always ordered "Duroc" , Never made sense.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:42 PM   #356
Keepin it Real

I hit 2,000 miles running for the year last week. Five weeks earlier than my year long goal. 6.15 miles a day. Proud of myself to sticking to it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 03:14 PM   #357
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I hit 2,000 miles running for the year last week. Five weeks earlier than my year long goal. 6.15 miles a day. Proud of myself to sticking to it.
Nice job. I despise distance running so I really respect folks like you.

What’s your resting heart rate?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:31 PM   #358
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
I have really not read up on HGH but have heard some hype. What is it really supposed do for you? Sounds like you guys have done your homework.
It's probably about the closest to a youth serum you can find.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:55 PM   #359
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
"Vertical Diet" was one of my biggest customers at one point. They always ordered "Duroc" , Never made sense.
What's wrong with duroc? Why doesn't it make sense. Is duroc a bad eating pig or something?
Old 12-03-2023, 06:25 PM   #360
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
It's probably about the closest to a youth serum you can find.
Although I am not diabetic, being 61 I don't want to mess with potential blood sugar issues down the road. Everything else sound great for sure.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.