Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 09:54 AM   #3556
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I have reasonable reason to believe that Travis and Taylor are engaged. My source regularly talks to Tony Romo so probably BS but I thought i would let you know what I know.
Go back to TMZ.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 10:02 AM   #3557
Kind of a mod

Quote:
So I know my source is not a liar but Tony Romo Im guessing is his plug. And Tony Romo could just be flapping his gums.
Tony Romo? The guy who has been calling Taylor his wife for 3 months? THAT guy? And not just that guy, but that guy's opinion through a game of telephone that probably doesn't even exist.

You might as well source Clay for insights about how the team feels about Bienemy.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 10:05 AM   #3558
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Tony Romo? The guy who has been calling Taylor his wife for 3 months? THAT guy? And not just that guy, but that guy's opinion through a game of telephone that probably doesn't even exist.

You might as well source Clay for insights about how the team feels about Bienemy.
What do you want me to say? You dont want me to share any info? I welcome any info as such from anyone else. Just thought I would share what someone that knows a hell of alot more than me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 10:06 AM   #3559
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Go back to TMZ.

Best read in "Go back to Univision" voice.

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:14 AM   #3560
MER

I love how protective DaFace is over this thread. 🥰
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:17 AM   #3561
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I love how protective DaFace is over this thread. 🥰
Nah, I just have a low tolerance for dumbassery. I mean seriously, do we really think that one of the first people TnT would tell if they were engaged is Tony ****ing Romo of all people?
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 10:32 AM   #3562
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
What do you want me to say? You dont want me to share any info? I welcome any info as such from anyone else. Just thought I would share what someone that knows a hell of alot more than me.

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 10:52 AM   #3563
MVP

Quote:
That's literally everyone.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 11:19 AM   #3564
Veteran

Seems totally believable. We know Romo and Travis are close personal friends, he is likely to have insider information. Oh wait
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 11:33 AM   #3565
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was going to share the winning powerball numbers but I have now decided against it
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:02 PM   #3566
Beyond the Rapids

My inside sources say that BWillie is a rerun
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 12:50 PM   #3567
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I was going to share the winning powerball numbers but I have now decided against it
Did Tony tell you those, too?
Old 02-02-2024, 01:04 PM   #3568
MVP

Romo and Tay Tay hugged on the field post game...

I'll bet BRC can confirm they're close friends.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-02-2024, 01:17 PM   #3569
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
People are over analyzing. It’s because she is with Kelce, who is a Chief, who everyone hates and is sick of. Every fan base has spent the last 5 years complaining about being “forced” to see Brittany as well. It’s a Chiefs/Kelce over saturation thing they hate. Taylor is just the newest thing everyone wants to throw in their pointless comments about.
Nah, the bro culture is strong on this one. I mean, geez how many decades did we see jack Nicholson on the sidelines. And these guys weren't just fans, they were trolls to the other teams. If mahomes became BFFs with The Rock or springstein or Morgan wallen to where they were attending every game and being demonstrative, cameras would eat that shit up and no one would complain. If Jason Kelce retired and attended every single game... Same deal.

People are all up in their feelings because Taylor swift makes the game less masculine. Apparently. I mean these same people are on this campaign to call mahomes a sissy because he complains about roughing. As if the dude isn't a tough SOB who gets way less calls than brady did. I get that she's a bigger star than, say, jack Nicholson but without a doubt there's a huge double standard with how people went from being annoyed to this mass hysteria over something so trivial
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 01:30 PM   #3570
In Search of a Life

And yeah, I've said this even outside of Taylor swift... I simply do not get people who would rather watch gabbert vs browning in a playoff game because we let people hit stick... Instead of realizing the best damn football is when the best players on the field. Bunch of people getting their feelings hurt more and more these days because football isn't macho enough.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.