Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:02 PM   #3541
Veteran

I love gif #6. I've never really appreciated the speed of Kelce, but he just runs by the defenders in that gif. I know he's not Hill or Hardman fast, but people don't appreciate how quickly Kelce can get downfield.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:06 PM   #3542
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I love gif #6. I've never really appreciated the speed of Kelce, but he just runs by the defenders in that gif. I know he's not Hill or Hardman fast, but people don't appreciate how quickly Kelce can get downfield.
i still can't believe how fast he was moving in this game

he must have gotten some good drugs before this one
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:16 PM   #3543
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes, they can't cheat the run now when Kelce is taking the snap.

Also, looking at that play, Kelce could have run it in anyway.
Or thrown it to a wide open uncovered Mahomes. Teams will have to use a player to cover him now too after seeing the film.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:17 PM   #3544
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Or thrown it to a wide open uncovered Mahomes. Teams will have to use a player to cover him now too after seeing the film.
IIRC, Kelce (or maybe it was Mahomes, SOMEONE said..) was told not to throw it to Mahomes by the coaches.

Kinda surprised they let that out.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:28 PM   #3545
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
IIRC, Kelce (or maybe it was Mahomes, SOMEONE said..) was told not to throw it to Mahomes by the coaches.

Kinda surprised they let that out.
That's just more trickery!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2022, 07:13 AM   #3546
Veteran

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 03:08 PM   #3547
I'll be back.

lET'S goooooooo00000

developing trust with MVS here - arm got hit

Old 08-13-2022, 04:05 PM   #3548
In Search of a Life

^ That last one looked like a sure TD. I wondered what happened.

3 other guys were open as well. Teams are not going to be to keep up this year.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2022, 07:56 AM   #3549
You gotta kill a few people

Trey Smith was getting worked out yesterday.

First-team offense looked decent overall. Small sample size but I thought the pass protection could have been a little better and the run blocking didn't seem great, though that could have just been the fact that our RBs are garbage.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:07 AM   #3550
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

main thing i took is that mahomes is seeing things before they happen, even without tyreek - there was no hesitation in any of his throws

i was pretty worried about that this early with a totally new group of receivers but the work down in texas has certainly paid off
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 09:12 AM   #3551
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

Throw was just slightly ahead of MVS. Not sure if Pat expected him there or just lead him too much. No biggie.
Old 08-14-2022, 09:33 AM   #3552
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Throw was just slightly ahead of MVS. Not sure if Pat expected him there or just lead him too much. No biggie.
Agree. Arm was hit, either that or he adjusted his mechanics to not get hit.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2022, 05:00 PM   #3553
I'll be back.

elite

Old 08-14-2022, 05:01 PM   #3554
Choco Favre

He is the qb of my favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2022, 05:07 PM   #3555
MVP

He looked pretty good yesterday, but it wasn’t great to see him get smashed by a pass rusher on that Kelce throw.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.