Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2021, 05:36 PM   #3541
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I'm not trolling. I'm trying to save people from getting REKT. I have my money where my mouth is. Big time.
All $1500 of his net worth is wrapped up in Ripple people!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2021, 07:07 AM   #3542
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Ive seen it in this thread, Im assuming i want my coinbase wallet in coinbase pro correct? Fees are ridiculous in coinbase.
Pro's fees are much lower.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2021, 10:35 PM   #3543
Sapere Aude

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 07:08 AM   #3544
Banned

Over $885m liquidated over the last 24 hours.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2021, 08:28 AM   #3545
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Up 60% since this post a few days ago, even after the BTC pullback. Got my starter at $29.62. Unfortunately it never pulled back for me to add, but the starter has worked well.

Based on chart patterns and some fundamentals, VeChain (16¢), Fantom ($2.58), and Siacoin ($0.019447) also look kind of interesting.
Trying to get a miner this morning. Someone is already in my hex...but we can share.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-16-2021, 12:49 PM   #3546
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Over $885m liquidated over the last 24 hours.
yeah, I saw the dip. Feels a bit early but people may be taking profits to ensure they stay ahead
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2021, 12:56 PM   #3547
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
yeah, I saw the dip. Feels a bit early but people may be taking profits to ensure they stay ahead
Infrastructure bill tracking and taxation, China fud again, Plan B prediction and track record not looking good. It's a myriad of things and we are in bubble territory with way too many leveraged buys.

My remaining Kucoin lends came pouring back to me as the borrowers got rekt. So I was able to buy this dip.

I also got banned from /r/bitcoin for a year for saying a guy was mental.

Last edited by eDave; 11-16-2021 at 01:03 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2021, 01:58 PM   #3548
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Infrastructure bill tracking and taxation, China fud again, Plan B prediction and track record not looking good. It's a myriad of things and we are in bubble territory with way too many leveraged buys.

My remaining Kucoin lends came pouring back to me as the borrowers got rekt. So I was able to buy this dip.

I also got banned from /r/bitcoin for a year for saying a guy was mental. So now I spend all time trading on margex.
But Plan B's prediction was positive about BTC, wasn't it?

Last edited by Kopinto; 11-26-2021 at 03:13 PM..
Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-16-2021, 04:20 PM   #3549
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopinto View Post
But Plan B's prediction was positive about BTC, wasn't it?
Yes. 98K in Nov. 135K in Dec. Which doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:38 PM   #3550
Sapere Aude

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:42 PM   #3551
What's up braj?

Quote:
Every time you post I hope it’s a family member saying you’re dead.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:11 PM   #3552
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Every time you post I hope it’s a family member saying you’re dead.
I barely know you even exist.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:20 PM   #3553
What's up braj?

Quote:
I barely know you even exist.
Damn, I was hoping you were dead.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:55 AM   #3554
Fish are scared of me

My brother has a good friend that works for the DOD that bought some shit coin awhile back a nd is now worth over 10 million dollars. He told my brother to get invested in Crypto.com coin as it will take off eventually. And yesterday I saw Moon Market put out a video saying it may hit $100. It's listed on coinbase as "CRO"

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 09:08 AM   #3555
Politically Incorrect

Anybody buying NFT's?

What ALT Coins look promising?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.