Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:43 AM   #3541
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
What the **** is the point in playing our starters an entire first half?

Can anyone explain? Don’t tell me it’s because we’re rusty.

This is dumb and childish
I don't expect the starters will play the first half any more than Mahomes played the entire 1st quarter in week 1 (spoiler: He didn't).

You may see Mahomes get a 3rd drive into the 2nd quarter and you'll probably see additional starters stay in through the 1st half. But remember - Reid is HUGE on continuity on the OL - I think he sees genuine benefit in getting the OL to play together.

But Mahomes, Hill and Kelce - probably won't be playing much more than 2 or 3 drives, Watkins may not even get that much if he's truly not feeling well. I'd imagine they want to see the RBs running behind the 1s a bit to see if any of them can differentiate themselves so you'll probably see plenty of RB rotation behind the starting OL in the 1st half.

Almost certainly much ado about nothing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:53 AM   #3542
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
What the **** is the point in playing our starters an entire first half?

Can anyone explain? Don’t tell me it’s because we’re rusty.

This is dumb and childish
I think they want to install a culture of winning. One of the players was talking about last week's game and how important it was to get a win (maybe it was Mahomes) and they had set that goal to start off with a win even though it is preseason. And win they did- they dominated in all phases of the game.

I don't care if it is preseason or a game of checkers- Mahomes wants to win. I love this attitude and I think we will show no mercy on teams this year.

I am not all that impressed with the Steelers this year - so I think this will be a good tune-up match. We should use them as a punching bag to gain confidence and keep the winning aura going.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:57 AM   #3543
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Jeremy Fowler

@JFowlerESPN
Mason Rudolph to get the start Saturday vs. Chiefs. Josh Dobbs will play.

Chiefs should win this game easily.

Can't wait for the bitching when Rudolph is torching us.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:58 AM   #3544
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Her real name is Dorothy and she went to Mizzou (she has a super polish last name I won't reveal because she's one a shockingly good job of keeping it off the radar).

Friend of a friend claims carnal knowledge but it was before I'd made my way down here so the hell if I know. That people I know that hung around with her a bit back then all have great things to say about her. She was evidently a bartender here in town for a bit as well.
Wait, so Kay isn't her real name?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:01 AM   #3545
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don’t really question Andy much with this stuff. He’s done it for a long time and wins a lot of games.

Besides, as others have mentioned, the ‘first half’ is greatly exaggerated.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:03 AM   #3546
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Can't wait for the bitching when Rudolph is torching us.
I am thinking the first half will be a shut out, plus an interception from Rudolph.

21-0 Chiefs at the half.

34 to 10 for the game.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:06 AM   #3547
In Search of a Life

Everyones favorite writer from the Star just had a really good writeup about Andy and Pat's relationship.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #3548
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t really question Andy much with this stuff. He’s done it for a long time and wins a lot of games.

Besides, as others have mentioned, the ‘first half’ is greatly exaggerated.
This.

I am thinking we will see Mahomes on 3 scoring drives and then pulled with half the second quarter left to play. Reek and Kelce will probably do 1 to 2 drives.

We don't even need Kelce out there with a TE2 battle going on. It is more important to see Blake and Yelder.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:14 AM   #3549
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
This.

I am thinking we will see Mahomes on 3 scoring drives and then pulled with half the second quarter left to play. Reek and Kelce will probably do 1 to 2 drives.

We don't even need Kelce out there with a TE2 battle going on. It is more important to see Blake and Yelder.
If we have 2 scoring drives, Mahomes will be pulled. The only way he comes out for a 3rd drive is if we went 3 and out or turned the ball over on a previous drive.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:16 AM   #3550
In Search of a Life

I guess I'm old school with this, but guys get better by playing. Injuries suck, but football players play.

I don't have a problem with it.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:30 AM   #3551
Andy Reid Supporter

The only player who should play the whole first half is Speaks. Actually...play that ****er the entire game.

Time to get that fat ass in shape
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:40 AM   #3552
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Everyones favorite writer from the Star just had a really good writeup about Andy and Pat's relationship.

She thinks she can win people over by talking about the one thing everybody in KC universally loves.

Let me guess... all of the context to her writing comes from press conferences statements we’ve already heard and seen. She probably did zero extra work. As long as she had the transcripts available, she powered through one afternoon when the team wasn’t practicing and got it done just in time before happy hour.

No thanks. Don’t really care, actually.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #3553
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm guessing many a boxes of Mac & Cheese were had before she copy and pasted her 'article'..
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:02 PM   #3554
Choco Favre

Wanted to see our d against Berger

oh well
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:06 PM   #3555
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
She thinks she can win people over by talking about the one thing everybody in KC universally loves.

Let me guess... all of the context to her writing comes from press conferences statements we’ve already heard and seen. She probably did zero extra work. As long as she had the transcripts available, she powered through one afternoon when the team wasn’t practicing and got it done just in time before happy hour.

No thanks. Don’t really care, actually.
No, it's actually a pretty cool read about Andy and Pat's relationship.