Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:08 AM   #3541
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Looks like Stroupe deleted that tweet.
Wonder why. Was it Mahomes saying "actually bobby, he sucks." or was it "Ay yo, coach is trying to get at Skyy, don't defend him right now. We need to keep breaking him down."
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:47 AM   #3542
In Search of a Life

Or maybe he instantly got 20 replies saying Skyy sucks.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:13 PM   #3543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
My hope for Skyy being "the" breakout player this season is........waning
At this point, he's reminding me of Snoop Minnis and Jonathan Baldwin more so than of Sylvester Morris, who was at least useful before his injuries.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:18 PM   #3544
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Wonder why. Was it Mahomes saying "actually bobby, he sucks." or was it "Ay yo, coach is trying to get at Skyy, don't defend him right now. We need to keep breaking him down."
"Yo, Bobby - I was talking about Rice, my man. Not Skyy..."

It's just silly listening to people talk about the guy like he's still a rookie. 20 games into an NFL career and the most vociferous defenses of him are "Well he's starting to learn how to sit down in a zone..."

When we JUST SAW him fail to do exactly that.

This is like listening to the Cardinals broadcast team tell me that Jordan Walker is improving in RF. Dude - guys - I have...eyes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 03:25 PM   #3545
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"Yo, Bobby - I was talking about Rice, my man. Not Skyy..."

It's just silly listening to people talk about the guy like he's still a rookie. 20 games into an NFL career and the most vociferous defenses of him are "Well he's starting to learn how to sit down in a zone..."

When we JUST SAW him fail to do exactly that.

This is like listening to the Cardinals broadcast team tell me that Jordan Walker is improving in RF. Dude - guys - I have...eyes.
I don't really think anyone's defending him are they?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-10-2023, 03:31 PM   #3546
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I don't really think anyone's defending him are they?
Well evidently Bobby Strope is.

But yes, there are several folks on Social Media that are, including that dipshit Chris Tracy from Locked On.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 03:33 PM   #3547
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
If he's progressing so well, why isn't he getting the ball?

Hope he figures things out before Jan when it's all hands on deck.

He's not really being targeted, ya know, at all (17 times all season). Right now Kelce is getting tons of targets, then Rice, Toney and Watson... there are precious few available after that. I think this will evolve as the season goes on.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2023, 03:43 PM   #3548
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
He's not really being targeted, ya know, at all (17 times all season). Right now Kelce is getting tons of targets, then Rice, Toney and Watson... there are precious few available after that. I think this will evolve as the season goes on.
Did you ever ask why?

Because if you get open early Mahomes is going to get you the ball.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 06:16 PM   #3549
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
He's not getting targeted because he isn't where he's supposed to be, when he's supposed to be there.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:39 PM   #3550
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well evidently Bobby Strope is.

But yes, there are several folks on Social Media that are, including that dipshit Chris Tracy from Locked On.
People listen to Locked On? Yikes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:40 PM   #3551
Choco Favre

He sucks.

Ok glad I can settle this
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:41 PM   #3552
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
At this point, he's reminding me of Snoop Minnis and Jonathan Baldwin more so than of Sylvester Morris, who was at least useful before his injuries.
after that game Sly got 3 TDs I was so excited for him, he seemed like he was going to be good but that injury ended his entire career basically. A sad what could have been.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 07:06 PM   #3553
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Eh, you can clearly see the offense is better with those guys on the field. If we can all see it....you know Andy can.

It'll happen.
Yup. Just like last year with Pacheco and CEH.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:58 AM   #3554
Veteran

Mahomes doesn't love targeting Moore.

wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:04 AM   #3555
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Mahomes doesn't love targeting Moore.

Pat missed a couple of throws (that I noticed) against the Vikes and had some accuracy issues on others. He's (obviously) fine though and will continue to get better as the season progresses. I doubt that's a case of Pat intentionally avoiding a wide open guy; he simply probably didn't see him before moving to the left.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.