Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #3541
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I saw that earlier. Lol
Did you catch the $1,000 pizza? That's absoluetly crazy.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-08-2015, 09:59 PM   #3542
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Shit fellas, I get to the shop most mornings by 610, lets me get shit done and be left alone. I try to make it to bed by midnight. I sleep in a little on Sunday mornings .
Everyone is different, I can live on that schedule, its only an hour difference... but I've always found that the more I sleep, the better I feel the next day after imbibing.

Now you? you're the owner of the business, so if you happen to be a wee bit bleary eyed and slow early on, its no big deal... those of us working for "the man" dont have that luxury, most bosses dont hold their employees to the same standard they do themselves.

Boss - "I'm a tad hungover, deal with it".

Employee - "I'm a bit hungover, better not show it".
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #3543
Politically Incorrect

Last night I cooked a Pork Tenderloin with a simple dry rub of onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. I cooked the tenderloin for about 22 minutes in a stainless skillet in a preheated oven at 450 degrees for the first 15 minutes then turned it over for the last 7 minutes. It came out great.

I also made fresh Green Beans Szechuan style in my wok with soy sauce, lots of minced garlic, pepper, and lastly hot chili sesame oil. It gives the dish some great heat that subtly pops out. I did the same flavoring for the red and orange peppers and white onions I stir fried.

Once the pork rested, I cut large pieces and then recombined with the pepper and onion mix in the wok to finish.

Lastly I had wide egg noodles with butter, salt and pepper finished with grated parmesan cheese.

Also had a Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA while cooking and then a glass of white wine when eating.

One of the best meals I ever made!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (9).jpg
Views:	162
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	109172   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (11).jpg
Views:	152
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	109173   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (8).jpg
Views:	147
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	109174   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (5).jpg
Views:	149
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	109175   Click image for larger version

Name:	DINNER (1).jpg
Views:	141
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	109176  

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:01 PM   #3544
Mod Team

I NEED A QUICK "ASIAN" RECIPE FOR A POT LUCK ON THURSDAY. IT CAN BE ANYTHING. JUST NEEDS TO BE EASY SINCE I DON'T WANT TO COOK A TON ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #3545
Ultrabanned

You get nothing for typing in caps like that. You sonofabitch.

Tonight is meatloaf and sweet potatoes. Easy as can be. I'm just in it for the meatloaf sandwiches.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #3546
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You get nothing for typing in caps like that. You sonofabitch.

Tonight is meatloaf and sweet potatoes. Easy as can be. I'm just in it for the meatloaf sandwiches.
I was yelling at my wife in real life and it transferred over to the internet.

Sorry.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #3547
Most Valuable Villain

Spaghetti bread.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:31 PM   #3548
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Sorry.
Too late for apologies.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #3549
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Sorry.
What, did you PIIHB "on accident"?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:06 PM   #3550
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I NEED A QUICK "ASIAN" RECIPE FOR A POT LUCK ON THURSDAY. IT CAN BE ANYTHING. JUST NEEDS TO BE EASY SINCE I DON'T WANT TO COOK A TON ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
Why not try a nice cold noodle salad with sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, scallions, soba or spaghetti noodle, red and yellow pepper strips, sesame seeds, rice wine vinegar.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #3551
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
I make something like this, using top ramen noodles.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/spic...s-with-chicken
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:21 PM   #3552
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Make some type of orange sauce with chicken stock, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger powders, then thicken with corn starch. Serve with chicken and white rice.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:24 PM   #3553
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Why not try a nice cold noodle salad with sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, scallions, soba or spaghetti noodle, red and yellow pepper strips, sesame seeds, rice wine vinegar.
Panera Bread added two new broth bowls, one with with soba noodles, including many of these ingredients that looks delicious. You travel for work right? Saw it last week and this past weekend in at a Panera in Omaha. I had the lentil-quinoa one cause their soba had wheat in them. It was awesome for lunch.

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:40 PM   #3554
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Panera Bread added two new broth bowls, one with with soba noodles, including many of these ingredients that looks delicious. You travel for work right? Saw it last week and this past weekend in at a Panera in Omaha. I had the lentil-quinoa one cause their soba had wheat in them. It was awesome for lunch.

I'm on the road in my vehicle all over VA, DC, and MD with occasional trips to NJ, NC, WV.

I have a Panera directly across the street from my townhome. I love their food

Old 02-10-2015, 06:55 PM   #3555
Mod Team

I'm going to do Teriyaki boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Not sure if I should sear them on both sides the night before, then finish in the oven the next day at work for pot luck? Or just do it all in oven the day of the pot luck?

Closed Thread