Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:20 AM   #3526
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
lolwut?

2023 - played in 3 games
2017 - played in 10 games
2017 was his rookie year, and he received all of 23 targets - I don't recall him being injured.

To his point, since then he's played 16, 15, 15, 16, 13 and 3 games.

He's right, the time he missed is being exaggerated, likely because he missed pretty much all of last year and it's recent in our minds. Doesn't mean I want Veach to throw a bag at him, but it's not as bad as people are making it.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:20 AM   #3527
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He's always dinged up and in and out of lineups.

May not technically miss games though.

Similar to Sammy Watkins.
Dinged up, banged up. But he plays. What would really help him not get banged up is a QB not throwing hospital balls to him every game. He goes up, gets that shit, and comes down HARD. If you watched the chargers every sunday, this was routine.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:23 AM   #3528
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Dinged up, banged up. But he plays. What would really help him not get banged up is a QB not throwing hospital balls to him every game. He goes up, gets that shit, and comes down HARD. If you watched the chargers every sunday, this was routine.
That's the way he wins though. He's not gonna go separate and such.

I don't think the Chiefs, atleast in the past, value those types.

I also think, dinged and banged up guys don't age well.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:23 AM   #3529
Supporter

I was curious, so I looked up his exact numbers.

Williams has been in the league for 7 seasons. He averages 12.5 games/yr, 700 yds and 4.5 TDs.

No opinion on that, just the stats.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:25 AM   #3530
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Mike Williams is the best WR left out there right now, injury history and all. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
I always hated playing against that mofo. He would seemingly catch every ball that was thrown his way no matter how difficult.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:25 AM   #3531
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

What about Michael Thomas? Yes he's had a terrible injury history before but last year he played 10 games. If he were to come in and get into a flow he'd no doubt be a huge asset for this team. Mike Williams will be 30 at the start of next season and Thomas just turned 31 so there's not much difference age wise between the two. Thomas not coming off an acl would make me favour him tbh and I think he'd love to come to kc and go for a ring after what he's been through.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:26 AM   #3532
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
What about Michael Thomas? Yes he's had a terrible injury history before but last year he played 10 games. If he were to come in and get into a flow he'd no doubt be a huge asset for this team. Mike Williams will be 30 at the start of next season and Thomas just turned 31 so there's not much difference age wise between the two. Thomas not coming off an acl would make me favour him tbh and I think he'd love to come to kc and go for a ring after what he's been through.
I'd rather have Williams.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:27 AM   #3533
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I was curious, so I looked up his exact numbers.

Williams has been in the league for 7 seasons. He averages 12.5 games/yr, 700 yds and 4.5 TDs.

No opinion on that, just the stats.
Interesting numbers, since it seems like he catches everything thrown in his direction. I guess he is hurt a lot and has to share targets with Allen.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:27 AM   #3534
Hockey Town

Thomas physical talent is just gone, unless you are going to literally throw slants all the time he has no value.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:27 AM   #3535
In Search of a Life

I'd definitely take Williams, but I'd hate to have to pay him alot.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:28 AM   #3536
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's the way he wins though. He's not gonna go separate and such.

I don't think the Chiefs, atleast in the past, value those types.

I also think, dinged and banged up guys don't age well.
You should be able to get him on a pretty cheap/incentive filled one year deal. Don't the Chargers owe him money too?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:28 AM   #3537
MVP

I'd rather not pay a lot of money for either. You're only going to get a half a season. What's the point?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:28 AM   #3538
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'd rather have Williams.
I would too, but there legit is a chance Michael Thomas could go for pennies compared to Williams. If we can get Thomas on a cheap one year deal, I'd say kick the tires, but if there's any real significant investment, Williams, Hollywood, or Samuel is where to go IMO
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:29 AM   #3539
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'd rafter have Williams too.

I like the fact that he wants to be paired with a winning QB, I also think he would love nothing more to stick it to the Chargers.

He's the guy out there that needs a 1 year deal, because if he balls out he can probably get a Ridley like contract next season.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:29 AM   #3540
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
It would be funny to see him go off twice a year against Payton and the Broncos.
tredadda has disabled reputation