Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:09 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****

More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-28-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 04:30 PM   #3526
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I just can't separate the 1st round pick from this guy's name. Given on-the-field production versus what we gave up to get them, he's easily the worst running back we've had in like 20 years.

Guys like Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West and Damien Williams came here off the trash heap and produced at a higher level.

People here think Darrel Williams sucks but at least that ****er was undrafted.

If Clyde was a 4th round pick there wouldn't be high scrutiny. Alas he is thus, he needs to be putting out Jamaal Charles/Shaun Alexander production.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 04:33 PM   #3527
In Search of a Life

Quote:
When Lil Chiefy himself says he won't hold his breath for a breakout year, you know a guy's been a disappointment.
Excellent rebuttal!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 04:34 PM   #3528
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I just can't separate the 1st round pick from this guy's name. Given on-the-field production versus what we gave up to get them, he's easily the worst running back we've had in like 20 years.

Guys like Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West and Damien Williams came here off the trash heap and produced at a higher level.

God damn you’re stupid.

He was more productive in his rookie season than Ware, West, and Williams EVER were in a season. And that was with a bottom 3 run blocking OL. Your lack of objectivity couldn’t be any more blatant.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:35 PM   #3529
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

"Easily" the worst RB we've had in like 20 years?

You have a pretty awful memory. He's EASILY (there's that word again) in the top half of RBs we've had play for the Chiefs in the past 20 years if you go by stats and production alone. And that's being conservative.

The worst, eh?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 05:37 PM   #3530
Supporter

I've shit on him a lot in the past.

He's getting another shot. The surgery is no joke.

I'm not going to hold my breath, though.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 05:41 PM   #3531
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He was like this in his rookie season too. He couldn't find and/or get through open holes.
*cough*bullshit*cough

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:41 PM   #3532
YOU take YOUR seat

CEH looked better in the playoffs then he did in the regular season, he was moving with more power it seemed like. Hopefully that continues.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:42 PM   #3533
Special Teams ACE!!!

Chiefs RBs of the past 20 seasons who were worse than Clyde Edwards-Helaire:

Mike Cloud
Jermaine Williams
Frank Moreau
Derrick Blaylock
Jarmar Julien
Omar Easy
Samkon Gado

A bunch of non-LJ brokedick/JAG Herm backs

Jackie Battle
Kolby Smith
Dantrell Savage

Okay, look, I'm getting tired of naming dudes, so I'm going to stop before the Pioli era sets in. But I don't think there's a single guy on that list where you'd look at and go, "Ehhh... I don't know.... he might be better than CEH..."

And if you say Derrick Blaylock because he flukishly scored 4 TDs in a game all by getting got Priest Holmes' leftovers, I don't really know what to tell you, because I don't know the best practices for communicating with the mentally challenged.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:46 PM   #3534
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
"Easily" the worst RB we've had in like 20 years?

You have a pretty awful memory. He's EASILY (there's that word again) in the top half of RBs we've had play for the Chiefs in the past 20 years if you go by stats and production alone. And that's being conservative.

The worst, eh?

Ok, sooooo you didn't even read my post then.. cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Excellent rebuttal!

I don't need a rebuttal. I said what I said, you got butthurt.

"Well well what about the surgery!" As if this dude wasn't a bum before the surgery lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:49 PM   #3535
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

"Well well what about the surgery!" As if this dude wasn't a bum before the surgery lol
You're bitching about T3H FOIST WOUND PICK!!!!1111 like all the other morons whine about.

A missed pick is a missed pick. If we had traded out one ****ing slot and taken him at 33 overall on Day 2, people wouldn't have their periods about CEH nearly as much as they do.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:58 PM   #3536
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You are acting like a complete ****ing moron lately. Like 10x worse than you’ve ever been. It almost seems purposeful too.

Congrats I guess?

He was hardly a “bum” his rookie year, and that was running behind a bottom 3 run blocking unit.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:07 PM   #3537
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You're bitching about T3H FOIST WOUND PICK!!!!1111 like all the other morons whine about.

A missed pick is a missed pick. If we had traded out one ****ing slot and taken him at 33 overall on Day 2, people wouldn't have their periods about CEH nearly as much as they do.

Duh, because it's relevant. Notice I've never complained about Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle's draft status.

Dude was a 1st round pick and there isn't a difference between him and a bunch of UDFA and scrap heap waiver wire pickups we've cycled in at the RB spot lately.

Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West, Jerick McKinnon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Darrel Williams. What's the difference between all of those guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You are acting like a complete ****ing moron lately. Like 10x worse than you’ve ever been. It almost seems purposeful too.

Congrats I guess?

He was hardly a “bum” his rookie year, and that was running behind a bottom 3 run blocking unit.

CEH behind a bottom 3 OL: 4.4 YPC

CEH behind a top 5 OL: 4.3 YPC

When are you going to stop making excuses for this turd?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:07 PM   #3538
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
*cough*bullshit*cough

He had 2 good games. All the others were either decent or downright bad. 8 of his games were at 4 yards per carry or worse.

Can't believe you think posting a highlight video means anything.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:13 PM   #3539
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Duh, because it's relevant. Notice I've never complained about Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle's draft status.

Dude was a 1st round pick and there isn't a difference between him and a bunch of UDFA and scrap heap waiver wire pickups we've cycled in at the RB spot lately.

Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West, Jerick McKinnon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Darrel Williams. What's the difference between all of those guys?

CEH behind a bottom 3 OL: 4.4 YPC

CEH behind a top 5 OL: 4.3 YPC

When are you going to stop making excuses for this turd?
It’s almost like this is entirely the point of pointing out that the gallbladder surgery clearly had an impact.

See what I mean? You’ve gone full reerun.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:17 PM   #3540
MVP

I think the surgery is definitely a good point but I'm worried about his vision which isn't affected by that. He misses holes and that's annoying, especially with this run blocking unit
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.