Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:17 PM   #3481
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I almost wonder if pat threw that to hardman because he wasn’t running.

I’d certainly love to hear hardman’s Justification.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:23 PM   #3482
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Kemp sure does seem to be making plays. Feels like a lock right now.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:31 PM   #3483
pie is never free

Is it some bullshit Speaks showed up like that?

Absolutely, but his performance thus far is apparently keeping him out of Spags doghouse and that’s a great sign... hopefully he learned a tough lesson

I’m still not convinced he is a bust, at all... two picks of Mahomes on consecutive days, not too shabby
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:40 PM   #3484
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Nah, that's actually something to be concerned about. Speaks should've been in camp lean and mean, but he just got fatter. This is a player that was already sluggish to begin with.
No. He was asked to put on some weight. He has mentioned that as has Andy Reid.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:41 PM   #3485
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
People think I'm weird, but having debates (and sometimes screaming matches) about the bottom rung of the roster during preseason is one of my favorite Chiefs Planet pastimes.

Yeah, I liked going in circles about drafting QBs in the first round, but making cases for certain players and defending them against haters (or the inverse... hating players that others defend) might be my actual favorite conversation topic. I think it's pretty fun. And the best part is we get to do it every year. It's like a holiday, almost.

Really enjoyed reading the past 100 or so posts about Kemp, Dieter, Thompson, and all other other bottom feeder WRs. Nice job, guys!
I agree. Fun times
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #3486
I'll be back.

Breeland Sims
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:46 PM   #3487
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Kemp sure does seem to be making plays. Feels like a lock right now.
I just hope we keep 6 WRs. I fully recognize the importance of keeping a dude on the back end of the roster for special teams purposes, but you also hope that you've got enough room for some undrafted developmental guy who could one day be a cheap 4th WR. In terms of offensive skill sets, Pringle is probably the best option of that group, so if Kemp does become the next roster priority as the 5th guy due to special teams ability, we could really use a 6th guy on the team.

We kept 6 WRs last year. It's not some huge unnecessary luxury that will cripple the depth at any other position on the team, and it's quite common around the NFL to see teams keep 6 guys.

Besides, if we keep that 6th WR, who are we really kicking to the curb? Nobody important at all. One of the offensive line hopefuls, probably. Maybe Rashad Fenton or some dude like that. And if you really want to keep that other guy around, you can easily make another sacrifice elsewhere.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #3488
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I just hope we keep 6 WRs. I fully recognize the importance of keeping a dude on the back end of the roster for special teams purposes, but you also hope that you've got enough room for some undrafted developmental guy who could one day be a cheap 4th WR. In terms of offensive skill sets, Pringle is probably the best option of that group, so if Kemp does become the next roster priority as the 5th guy due to special teams ability, we could really use a 6th guy on the team.

We kept 6 WRs last year. It's not some huge unnecessary luxury that will cripple the depth at any other position on the team, and it's quite common around the NFL to see teams keep 6 guys.

Besides, if we keep that 6th WR, who are we really kicking to the curb? Nobody important at all. One of the offensive line hopefuls, probably. Maybe Rashad Fenton or some dude like that. And if you really want to keep that other guy around, you can easily make another sacrifice elsewhere.
If our defense could get to the 12 to 15 range would we really need a punter?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:58 PM   #3489
In Search of a Life

Nate Taylor
@ByNateTaylor
New story. A lighter & more confident Breeland Speaks is starting to blossom. “That sack was fun, & it’s just been fun playing back in that 4-3.”

I’m not saying this means anything, but the way people talk about Speaks, you would think he’s just been awful. He’s having a better camp than DOD (and preseason game), yet he’s the one still catching all the shit. It’s really weird.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:58 PM   #3490
Special Teams ACE!!!

Sooo... Dorian O'Daniel. He was listed with the 3rd string on the team depth chart. That depth chart doesn't tell the whole story, obviously, and it lies all the time, but then in the first preseason game O'Daniel wasn't getting any snaps until practically the end of the 3rd ****ing quarter. What gives? I swear that even Raymond Davidson was getting defensive snaps earlier in the game than O'Daniel.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:01 PM   #3491
MVP

Maybe Speaks is destined to be the defense's Eric Fisher
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #3492
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nate Taylor
@ByNateTaylor
New story. A lighter & more confident Breeland Speaks is starting to blossom. “That sack was fun, & it’s just been fun playing back in that 4-3.”

I’m not saying this means anything, but the way people talk about Speaks, you would think he’s just been awful. He’s having a better camp than DOD (and preseason game), yet he’s the one still catching all the shit. It’s really weird.
No one likes a fatty.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #3493
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Maybe Speaks is destined to be the defense's Eric Fisher
If that’s the case, I can live with it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #3494
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
And here's a big reason why NE wins a ton..

That is a route they do, all the time. With no challenge at the line and DB coaches that constantly preach that inside release means inside route, shit like this is nearly indefensible now days.
Why is everyone in long sleeves?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #3495
Veteran

I'm an overweight 44 year old man with back and feet problems. Perhaps I should declare for the NFL draft so Veach can draft me. I am a hard worker, show up on time etc, so I do have some redeeming qualities. Hmm.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote