Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:53 AM   #34651
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

He's ****ing insane. No one even comes close to him.
"Computer Cowboy" is a dumbass. A creator like Garoppolo? How about a brainiac like Lamar Jackson?
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-10-2022, 10:04 AM   #34652
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
— Put him on any team in the league and he’d make that team a contender and better than any other one player could make that team. His numbers back up his MVP status, but the way he does it takes it to another level. He’s the most entertaining player in the game. — Jon Machota, Cowboys reporter
That's always been a fascinating way to view the MVP vote to me and typically the one I prefer.

Would any other player in the league change the fortunes of more teams than Patrick Mahomes? I just don't think it's even a close question. I don't know a better way to describe the most valuable player than that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 10:09 AM   #34653
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m presuming he’s talking about the media always wanting to crown someone else.

Even the talking heads are finally coming around to Mahomes being better than Josh Allen.

I love Allen but he isn’t even close to Mahomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 10:11 AM   #34654
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
The only thing I could ever really 'blame' Mahomes for was the second half of that AFC Title Game against the Bengals. Then again, I'm still not convinced some crazy shit didn't go down in the locker room at halftime that caused that lackluster second half performance. EVERYthing was out of sync on offense, not just Mahomes.

That's not to say Mahomes has been 'perfect' the rest of the time, but he's been as close to that as you could expect a QB to be, all things considered. And he's the best QB in the game by a comfortable margin, no matter how much the media and other fanbases want to anoint the next great thing. He's proved it for 5 years now.

Maybe after Mahomes or maybe Andy retires we will get the real story on that.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 10:12 AM   #34655
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's always been a fascinating way to view the MVP vote to me and typically the one I prefer.

Would any other player in the league change the fortunes of more teams than Patrick Mahomes? I just don't think it's even a close question. I don't know a better way to describe the most valuable player than that.

That’s always the game I play & have mentioned it multiple times.

Old 11-10-2022, 03:30 PM   #34656
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
"Computer Cowboy" is a dumbass. A creator like Garoppolo? How about a brainiac like Lamar Jackson?
This is another tweet from him about Garoppolo.

This is my actual take. He is absolutely helped by Shanny / the receivers but isn't terrible. And I think the 3rd down stuff is partially his doing
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #34657
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
This is another tweet from him about Garoppolo.

This is my actual take. He is absolutely helped by Shanny / the receivers but isn't terrible. And I think the 3rd down stuff is partially his doing
No, he's terrible.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #34658
'Tis my eye!

I thought this was pretty cool. Craig Melvin's son is a huge Chiefs fan because of Mahomes.

https://fb.watch/gJaT_3S5S1/

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:21 PM   #34659
I’m a Mahomo!

Old 11-10-2022, 09:53 PM   #34660
I'll be back.

that's why i just laugh when anyone says WE MIGHT LOSE THIS GAME IT LOOKS HARD or WE'RE DONE THIS GAME IS OVER during a game thread

yeah, maybe...but you also have the highest chance of being flat out wrong, ever

bet on mahomes, baby
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 11:10 PM   #34661
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

He's ****ing insane. No one even comes close to him.
That is insane...and also who knew Garropololol was so high?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 11:42 PM   #34662
Threepeat!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 11:58 PM   #34663
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
The Ambiguously Hetero Duo
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:35 AM   #34664
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I think Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson could step in and make any team a playoff contender at the very least. We've yet to see if Josh Allen will have the staying power and Lamar Jackson would require a complete switch in offensive scheme.

Mahomes could go anywhere and see immediate, lasting success, I'd think.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:39 AM   #34665
You gotta kill a few people

Kind of sucks for non-QB MVP candidates, but an elite WR, CB, or pass rusher just doesn't change a franchise's fortunes quite like an elite QB.

They may as well make MVP a QB award and leave Offensive Player of the Year to non-QBs.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote