Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #3451
Indian Twitter

I have this on my basement wall. We used to lease a building to a driving range and when they were done with it and we were picking it up I found it rolled up in a cubby hole. I took and had it framed and put it on my wall.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #3452
Now you've pissed me off!

I love watching Poulter miss putts. He's a smarmy prick.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #3453
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Mickelson not even carrying a driver.

lol

Glowing endorsement for callaway
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #3454

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Mickelson not even carrying a driver.

lol

Glowing endorsement for callaway
He'd be a moron to carry one on this course with the way he swings any driver. He didn't carry one at the 2008 Open either.

FWIW, he's also carrying a Titleist 5 wood that's about eight years old.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #3455
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I could see why he would put the old titleist in the bag. I was blasting my old Titleist driver yesterday. The 460cc drivers are rediculous. 983E for the win!
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #3456

Quote:
I could see why he would put the old titleist in the bag. I was blasting my old Titleist driver yesterday. The 460cc drivers are rediculous. 983E for the win!
Fairway woods are entirely different animals than drivers. I guarantee you that a 913D is at least 10-12 yards longer than a 983, and considerably more forgiving as well.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #3457

The third hole is ****ing brutal **** whore of a par 3.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #3458

Mickelson was way too impatient with that chip and it just cost him a stroke. There was no need to hit it that damned hard.

Mental mistakes like that are just as damning as foolish decisions off the tee.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #3459

Total chunk job from Tiger.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #3460

Mickelson continues his absolutely atrocious putting. If he even had an average week with the flatstick he'd be five shots clear.

Rolfing: "That will not be a right edge putt."

Old 06-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #3461
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Phil. Has crumbled
Old 06-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #3462

Quote:
Phil. Has crumbled
I don't know if I'd call bogeying 3 and 5 crumbling. His problem is his piss awful putting.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #3463

And Phil finally makes a putt. He needs to use that momentum to get to -2 by the time he walks off 13, because the lead is likely to be -3 or -4.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #3464

Tiger just bogeyed a 280 yard par 4 without hitting a shot in the rough.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #3465

Steve Stricker is a beast...who just made double on 9.