Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

COVID Memo from the NFL

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:44 PM   #331
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Wait a minute.

This video is from January 2021. This was back when the vaccine was being developed. This video is asking who should be in the front of the line. And the people arguing was that infected Americans should not be at the front of the line.

That argument doesn't matter anymore. There's no line.

What argument, exactly, do you think this video is making?
I just like that these two pro-vaccine people don't lie about natural immunity not existing.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:45 PM   #332
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Thankfully they are all vaccinated
Sticking your covid dick in them doesn’t count.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:47 PM   #333
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I just like that these two pro-vaccine people don't lie about natural immunity not existing.
I don't think anybody is. Like, literally none of them are.

I think they're saying that it pales in comparison to vaccines.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:53 PM   #334
Generational Player

Quote:
I don't think anybody is. Like, literally none of them are.

I think they're saying that it pales in comparison to vaccines.
They?

Usually they just ignore it.

Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?
Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated - compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/309762
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:02 PM   #335
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not as good as vaccination, though. The breakthrough rate of people who are vaccinated is much lower than people who have been previously infected.
Do you have a source on this? I've been legitimately curious about this for a while.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:04 PM   #336
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't.

If I'd had COVID, my wife would probably insist that I get vaccinated but I wouldn't consider someone a "dumbass" for not getting it after they've had the virus.
The problem is what level of "having the virus" counts? If someone was asymptomatic but tested positive, will they still have lasting immunity? It seems not based on a lot of the reports of people being infected twice. IE - one of the infections was usually asymptomatic.

So now you say the person had to get sick. Ok how sick? It gets into grey areas.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:11 PM   #337
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The problem is what level of "having the virus" counts? If someone was asymptomatic but tested positive, will they still have lasting immunity? It seems not based on a lot of the reports of people being infected twice. IE - one of the infections was usually asymptomatic.

So now you say the person had to get sick. Ok how sick? It gets into grey areas.
I wasn’t asymptomatic

I’m young, healthy, and exercise regularly. I’ll take my chances for now, and I’m not against getting vaccinated at some point.

I’ll be fine.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 01:13 PM   #338
Stay positive, don't give up

@ByNateTaylor: Andy Reid said the Chiefs are 1 of 6 teams in the NFL right now that have close to 90 percent of their players vaccinated.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 01:26 PM   #339
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Cool...so the NFL is trying to implement coercion. What they are attempting to do is illegal...but loopholed as "were not "forcing" you to take it BUT......"

The moment a player has an adverse reaction to the vaccine...is the moment they get sued through the eyeballs. They'll probably get sued regardless.

This inst going to stand...I give it 48 hours.
It's a safe bet that there's a required waiver protecting the league...same as the one that protects the vaccine manufacturers. If there isn't I'd be shocked.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:30 PM   #340
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
They?

Usually they just ignore it.

Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?

Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated - compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/309762
We are not in Isreal and they are an outlier.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:41 PM   #341
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
We are not in Isreal and they are an outlier.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Tell that to the UK
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:44 PM   #342
MVP

Here we go:

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/333913...n-fired-covid/

THE MINNESOTA Vikings assistant coach has reportedly been fired for refusing to get the Covid vaccine.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:46 PM   #343
Baba Ganoush

The #Bucs placed starting safety Jordan Whitehead on the reserve/COVID-19 list. He won’t be on the field when camp begins.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:47 PM   #344
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Here we go:

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/333913...n-fired-covid/

THE MINNESOTA Vikings assistant coach has reportedly been fired for refusing to get the Covid vaccine.
There will be lawyers. If he’s willing to wear a mask, I don’t see the reasoning to fire him.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:48 PM   #345
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
There will be lawyers. If he’s willing to wear a mask, I don’t see the reasoning to fire him.
It's mandatory for their front office. He's got a lot of tenure so I'm sure there is a team out there willing to hire his unvaccinated ass. /s
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.