Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #331
Supporter

This story is the Planet's version of the Chupacabra.

It's intriguing, no one has every proven what exists and doesn't and we all would like to know the truth. All we have is the fact that some chickens are dead, but we have no idea what bit the heads off of them.

Speculation and Rumor is all we have to work on...so the prison thing was a great theory anyway. He can always pop in and clear it up if he isn't in prison, dead, or using his vow of silence as a Monk.

Maybe he ran away to be a Ninja or to mine gold in the Klondike.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #332
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Did you roommate post on the planet? I mean, did he have his own user name?
No, he's not even a Chiefs fan. He was a Colts fan, and not even a very big one. I lived with him for 2 years during my undergrad.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #333
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
This story is the Planet's version of the Chupacabra.

It's intriguing, no one has every proven what exists and doesn't and we all would like to know the truth. All we have is the fact that some chickens are dead, but we have no idea what bit the heads off of them.

Speculation and Rumor is all we have to work on...so the prison thing was a great theory anyway. He can always pop in and clear it up if he isn't in prison, dead, or using his vow of silence as a Monk.

Maybe he ran away to be a Ninja or to mine gold in the Klondike.
Did you guys know anything about him at all? Like what age group was he in? Was he married? What did he do? Anything?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #334
Supporter

The only thing I know is that he was pretty funny, had a username taken from Reservoir Dogs and rode away like Shane in an old western with people screaming his name into the night.

He is the only person who hasn't posted in 6 years that I see asked about here...an enigma. It's awesome, even if he became Hel'n for a while.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #335
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
The only thing I know is that he was pretty funny, had a username taken from Reservoir Dogs and rode away like Shane in an old western with people screaming his name into the night.

He is the only person who hasn't posted in 6 years that I see asked about here...an enigma. It's awesome, even if he became Hel'n for a while.
Holy shit, I totally forgot about Hel'n. I think that was so long ago that I was still lurking as a guest or something.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #336
In Search of a Life

It shows him as having only 747 posts? WTH???? He ws one of CP's top 5 posters at the time wasnt he?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #337
Supporter

When you become a Ninja, or a politician, you have to pay a forum mod to clear your tracks and remove any incriminating evidence.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #338
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
It shows him as having only 747 posts? WTH???? He ws one of CP's top 5 posters at the time wasnt he?
If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #339
Veteran

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw MrBlond pass out at 31 Flavors last night.
Los Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #340
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
There were a database error that caused a lot of old posts to be deleted. IIRC DaFace figured out a way to restore the post count numbers for active members who requested it, but you had to ask first.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #341
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
There were a database error that caused a lot of old posts to be deleted. IIRC DaFace figured out a way to restore the post count numbers for active members who requested it, but you had to ask first.
Yeah, in a nutshell. Basically, the database did a re-count of all posts, and those that were around before the OLD upgrade (back in 2002?) didn't get counted. My "fix" was to manually adjust it based on users' individual estimates. There wasn't any magic there.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:51 AM   #342
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, in a nutshell. Basically, the database did a re-count of all posts, and those that were around before the OLD upgrade (back in 2002?) didn't get counted. My "fix" was to manually adjust it based on users' individual estimates. There wasn't any magic there.
You should reset MrBlond, just for the hell of it. He had at least 12,000.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #343
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Yeah, I know I passed 10K at one point and now a couple years later I still have less than 9K. I am such a slacker.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #344
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
WTH? U mean I should have more posts?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #345
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
WTH? U mean I should have more posts?
Maybe. There's no way for me to tell. I really don't even know what happened. I think they must've done a DB prune back in the day that lost a bunch of posts.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.