Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 09:16 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 09:56 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:56 AM   #331
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Karlaftis liked the dark chocolate
Kelce better watch his girl
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:57 AM   #332
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Think they broke up again.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:58 AM   #333
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Ain't nobody stealing Kelce's girl.

Dude makes me question my own sexuality at times...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:58 AM   #334
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ain't nobody stealing Kelce's girl.

Dude makes me question my own sexuality at times...
I ain't gay.....but Kelce would make me think for a couple of seconds.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:00 AM   #335
Needs more middle fingers

Power rusher with an elite first step. I'm not as excited about him as McDuffie, but he should be a solid player for us. The kind of guy you team with a speed rusher on the other side.

The nice thing about his power rush is that he should pair well with Chris Jones. He's more apt to push a RT into the QB's lap rather than go around, which means they'll more naturally maintain their pass rush lanes while collapsing the pocket. Theoretically.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:01 AM   #336
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So I typically try REALLY hard to find guys who are a bit under the radar when making comps, especially as the rounds progress.

Comparing someone like Karlaftis to Allen or JJ Watt is nuts. Karlaftis isn't going to be DPOY or go to the HoF, fellas. I'd put just about any amount of money on that. So let's try to find something reasonable here.

I think I've come up with a couple I really like.

Reasonable 75th percentile projection: Jabaal Sheard. Sheard played for a decade and was a capable 6-8 sack sort of guy most years. A little shorter armed, won mostly with power (especially as he aged) and wasn't the most bendy dude you'd see out there. He was never a superstar but he was always a pretty damn good player and someone you were happy to have on your roster.

Bottom 25% projection: Chauncey Davis. Same kind of player, just wasn't as good at it. Played 100 NFL games, started a couple dozen of them. Obviously this would be a disappointing outcome and I think Sheard is the far more likely scenario, but it's not as though a 100 games played floor is a disaster of a pick. When that's something of a worst case scenario for a guy, that's pretty solid.
Since we hired Spags, our best DEs opposite Clark have been two old ****s in Melvin Ingram and Terrell Suggs. Chris Jones at end didn't work. We tried to be "just good enough" with Okafor, but he kept getting hurt, and he was washed up when he came back this season from New Orleans. Kpassagnon wasn't good at all. We remember him as nothing special, but he was actually kind of bad, just not as bad as he was in Sutton's 3-4. And then Danna has been an okay bench guy in the rotation, but should obviously not be starting.

Karlaftis in his rookie year will already be a breath of fresh air on the strong side. It's going to make a difference, even if his stats are a little slow to come by at first.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:03 AM   #337
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Power rusher with an elite first step. I'm not as excited about him as McDuffie, but he should be a solid player for us. The kind of guy you team with a speed rusher on the other side.

The nice thing about his power rush is that he should pair well with Chris Jones. He's more apt to push a RT into the QB's lap rather than go around, which means they'll more naturally maintain their pass rush lanes while collapsing the pocket. Theoretically.
Right.

So you think he lines up outside of Jones?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:03 AM   #338
Supporter

Quote:
I ain't gay.....but Kelce would make me think for a couple of seconds.
No thinking needed.

Easiest yes ever.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:03 AM   #339
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Bro loves TJ Maxx apparently.

MFer probably banned for buying up shit at the Maxx then selling it on Amazon for a markup
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:08 AM   #340
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
What's with the Chiefs' draft hats? They look straight from Walmart with those ridiculous graphics..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:09 AM   #341
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
What's with the Chiefs' draft hats? They look straight from Walmart with those ridiculous graphics..
All the draft hats look like that. They've been trash for years.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:09 AM   #342
MVP

Just wanted to say hello to all the people from 2025 and beyond who revisit this thread to laugh at the fools who criticized this pick.

Most of us were smart enough to realize what a great pick Karlaftis is, but I went as far as to say that he's going to be one of the best defensive players to ever wear a Chiefs uniform. His potential was apparent right from the beginning to anyone who was really paying attention. And I'll take it a step further and say that his incredible attitude and work ethic will have rubbed off on the entire defense within a year or two and that we'll turn into one of the best defenses in the league because of it.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:11 AM   #343
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It looked like Karlaftis had him a sista too
My wife just told me that it's a a high school friend of her's daughter from high school and they've been dating for 5 years and plan to get married.

So he should be more drama free perhaps than Frank 'Uzi' Clark.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:11 AM   #344
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
All the draft hats were dumb. It looked like they were going with an early 90s retro look.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:14 AM   #345
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
My wife just told me that it's a a high school friend of her's daughter from high school and they've been dating for 5 years and plan to get married.

So he should be more drama free perhaps than Frank 'Uzi' Clark.
That’s great. He seems like a very old school type of dude.

And she was sexy as ****, but looked classy. Definitely looks like wifey material.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.