Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 07:03 AM   #331
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
How do you even live? Omg. God have mercy on your souls........
I've got 150GB of music on my phone. Made lists of songs for specific times, working out etc. Sometimes Bluetooth to the earbuds, sometimes Bluetooth to the car.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 07:19 AM   #332
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Smashmouth was a band put together by Interscope Records in the 90's to appeal to the college age kids. They were handed a record deal more than 2 years before their album was released.

Their first video featured the (former) wife of the singer from Steel Panther, "Michael Starr". She had literally 24 plastic surgeries and of course, Ralph had a bunch, too, which is how a 60 year old dude doesn't look 60 (unless you're up close).

Yeah, that was a fun day. We were all hanging out when she returned from the shoot. Ralph asked why she came home so late and she responded "Because I was ****ing Janie Lane because his dick is so much bigger than yours".

Good times.
I'm confused, where does Janie Lane fit into the picture? Was he producing the video or something?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:15 PM   #333
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
love the radio, where else can I hear "Carry On Wayward Son" and "I Love Rock n Roll" 2-3 times a day, every day?
You forgot bullet Bob's Turn the Page.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:18 PM   #334
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've got 150GB of music on my phone. Made lists of songs for specific times, working out etc. Sometimes Bluetooth to the earbuds, sometimes Bluetooth to the car.
For such a busy fellow you seem to have a lot of time for bullshit.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:20 PM   #335
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
You forgot bullet Bob's Turn the Page.
that's a good song though, I don't really tire of it
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-18-2020, 01:25 PM   #336
Banned

If I'm in my car after 11pm, I'm tuned into KSLX-FM for Nights With Alice Cooper.

Last edited by eDave; 08-18-2020 at 02:03 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:30 PM   #337
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
that's a good song though, I don't really tire of it

Old 08-18-2020, 01:35 PM   #338
go to work wasted

going to listen to it right now
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-18-2020, 01:45 PM   #339
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
going to listen to it right now
Dont forget Against the Wind, Old Time Rock n Roll, Travellin Man.

Finish it up with Beautiful Loser.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:46 PM   #340
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Dont forget Against the Wind, Old Time Rock n Roll, Travellin Man.

Finish it up with Beautiful Loser.
The fire inside
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:48 PM   #341
Starter

I haven't listened to the radio for years. Between streaming 30+ gigs of music on my phone and Sirius, I just never had the need to. I recently started listening to KY-102 out of St. Joe through Alexa here at work and I feel like I'm a teenager again. That station brings back so many good memories. Not too many commercials to ruin it yet.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:49 PM   #342
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
The fire inside

Old 08-18-2020, 02:02 PM   #343
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Watch this and tell me masks don't make a difference with small breath droplets (which is how we now know the majority of covid spread happens).
That was fascinating. I enjoyed that. Science is so cool sometimes.

But that didn't show anything about using a mask so I'm not sure how you can come to the conclusion you did.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 02:08 PM   #344
Supporter

Quote:
I have noticed a pattern in this thread. Seems most have heard or are aware of the band I have never heard of. To be this aware is usually a sign that you listen to them maybe even liked at one time but now embarraced by your fandom.

I would expect Pitt Gorilla has a auto travel casette case full of smashmouth tucked away in an attic somewear.
I remember them in 90s. All Star I guess was their big hit. My wife bought one of their cds but I never listened to it. I thought they were ok but not my bag, I guess.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-18-2020, 02:09 PM   #345
In Search of a Life

Whatever happened to Limp Bizkit?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread