Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-31-2024, 02:44 PM   #3421
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I've seen some of you silly nillies talking about how Browning looked "just as good" as Burrow and "system qb blahblahblah" in several threads so i'll just go ahead and address it here, since someone already bumped this.

In the 5 games Burrow appeared healthy enough to move around in and run out of the pocket, Ari-Hou, he completed 74% of his passes for 296 ypg, 12 tds and 4 ints for a 107 passer rating, going 4-1.

In his 6 best games, not including his very first start against Pitt, Jax-Cle, Browning completed 71% of his passes for 274 ypg, 10 tds and 6 ints for a 99.5 rating, going 4-2.

Now i need someone to come in here and tell me that a higher comp%, 22 more ypg, 2 more tds, 2 less ints and a difference of 8 pts in passer rating 'isn't that much different'. And he did that in one less game. But they were the same.

Seems like you got a pretty good system in Cinci just not good enough to get over the hump
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:25 PM   #3422
MVP

Quote:
I've seen some of you silly nillies talking about how Browning looked "just as good" as Burrow and "system qb blahblahblah" in several threads so i'll just go ahead and address it here, since someone already bumped this.

In the 5 games Burrow appeared healthy enough to move around in and run out of the pocket, Ari-Hou, he completed 74% of his passes for 296 ypg, 12 tds and 4 ints for a 107 passer rating, going 4-1.

In his 6 best games, not including his very first start against Pitt, Jax-Cle, Browning completed 71% of his passes for 274 ypg, 10 tds and 6 ints for a 99.5 rating, going 4-2.

Now i need someone to come in here and tell me that a higher comp%, 22 more ypg, 2 more tds, 2 less ints and a difference of 8 pts in passer rating 'isn't that much different'. And he did that in one less game. But they were the same.

Obviously not the same, but it's closer than anyone probably expected...including the Cincy fans/coaches if I had to guess. You got a pretty damn good backup QB, perhaps the best in the league. That's a nice spot to be.

I don't know what the hell Andy Reid & Brett Veach were thinking when they acquired mega bust Blaine Gabbert to replace Chad Henne, who was extremely solid in the backup role. I'm hoping they will find someone better in the future. They've been fortunate Patrick stayed healthy this season.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:29 PM   #3423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Here ya go bud, stunning

via GIFER

rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:30 PM   #3424
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Seems like you got a pretty good system in Cinci just not good enough to get over the hump YET
Made a small adjustment to your post...
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:31 PM   #3425
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Obviously not the same, but it's closer than anyone probably expected...including the Cincy fans/coaches if I had to guess. You got a pretty damn good backup QB, perhaps the best in the league. That's a nice spot to be.

I don't know what the hell Andy Reid & Brett Veach were thinking when they acquired mega bust Blaine Gabbert to replace Chad Henne, who was extremely solid in the backup role. I'm hoping they will find someone better in the future. They've been fortunate Patrick stayed healthy this season.
Not gonna lie, i was as shocked as anyone.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:29 PM   #3426
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
I'm gonna need to see Burrow's girl in that tight little onesie before i make that determination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:40 AM   #3427
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are one sick puppy.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:04 AM   #3428
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
You are one sick puppy.
Hey, SOMEbody out there has to date this thing:

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:11 AM   #3429
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

That is a ****ing abomination of an outfit.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:02 AM   #3430
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
That is a ****ing abomination of an outfit.
The gays are weird
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:22 AM   #3431
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

That's Richard Simmons level of gay
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:48 AM   #3432
Veteran

Quote:

Why are you so afraid of a little color?
Old 02-01-2024, 08:51 AM   #3433
Veteran

I'd wear that around town and dare people to say something about it.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:58 AM   #3434
Going home eventually

Quote:
I'd wear that around town and dare people to say something about it.
Would have to say anything. Just laugh behind your back we do when it comes to Glass Joe.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:20 AM   #3435
Court Jester

Quote:

I’m not saying he’s gay, but he’d definitely hold one in his mouth until it turned soft.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.