Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 01:40 AM   #3421
MVP

-Going to be honest guys, I think it's happening. Bills and some other team have offers on the table. If Hopkins wanted to be there I think he would. He's ours to lose.

-Hopkins to KC will be the single biggest storyline going into the season if it happens. If he signs anywhere else it will be secondary to anything Mahomes and his new WR's do.

-Unlike Tyreek, Hopkins is actually trying to make a legacy move. A ring or two in KC would bolster his HOF credentials. Plus the cameras will love him with the high number of national attention the Mahomes lead Chiefs will be receiving.

-We need to reward Mahomes for getting paid less. This is EXACTLY how you do that.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 03:50 AM   #3422
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Do you realize guys how ****ing dominate we are going to be?

Do you realize guys realize how this will lighten the load for ****ing Kelce?

Do you realize this will take us back to 2018?

Do you realize how ****ing many single coverage looks we are going to get?

Andy Reid is going to go ****ing nutz....... Our high low concepts will be unguardable

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 05:26 AM   #3423
You Sweetie!

any Gary Ganews?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 05:53 AM   #3424
MVP

Hill, Watson, & Hunt?

or

Hopkins, Pacheco, & Solid Core of WR's?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-15-2023, 05:54 AM   #3425
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Hill, Watson, & Hunt?

or

The floor of this WR group is much higher IMO

I think Hopkins might make 1 or 2 of WRs expendable
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-15-2023, 06:06 AM   #3426
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Hill, Watson, & Hunt?

or

When you have Patrick Mahomes, having solid guys that can get open so he always has a target is the way to go. Hopkins is the cherry on top
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 06:44 AM   #3427
You Sweetie!

If we don't end up signing him I'm driving to Kansas City and fighting Nick Lowery.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 06:59 AM   #3428
Veteran

Isn't there a pretty large financial benefit of making the HOF? That could be a big factor in his decision. Win a Super Bowl or two and put up huge numbers to close out his career could be the difference between making the HOF or not. Take a little less on this contract and cement your legacy.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-15-2023, 07:30 AM   #3429
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
If we don't end up signing him I'm driving to Kansas City and fighting Nick Lowery.
Swing by and pick me up along the way. You’ll just have to come to Cali. I’ll take you to In and Out, my treat.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 07:39 AM   #3430
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If we don’t sign him by 8:52 am, I’m gonna wait longer
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 07:44 AM   #3431
Starter

I’m at the airport in KC headed to Destin. I didn’t see him FWIW.
booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.booyaf2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2023, 07:54 AM   #3432
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyaf2 View Post
Did you check the bathroom’s?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 08:16 AM   #3433
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyaf2 View Post
Spoiler!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2023, 08:31 AM   #3434
BIG ME

Looks like Twitter is down.
Old 07-15-2023, 08:39 AM   #3435
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Looks like Twitter is down.
Thank you young T-tard apprentice and please keep an eye on it, you are all we have, apparently.