Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:17 PM   #3391
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'm guessing it's the investment. Giving the second rounders first shot. Ross isn't getting nearly the same snaps because Skyy and Rice are. Don't want all the newbies in together.

Just my guess.

I'm hopeful that they give him more of a shot soon.

I'm not seeing much from Moore. I'm not giving up quite yet but he's not going where Mahomes expects him to. I saw that last night on the little out Pat was expecting him to cut back and he just rounded it off.
Yeah Pat gave Moore the Hardman treatment last night.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 04:18 PM   #3392
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Man who even knows whats going on there, he's getting on the field some but isn't being targeted
The thing is through a lot of Pats time here we've been a "separation" team. The WR creates space in the route Pat hits them with the ball..

The guys we have now aren't creating that kind of openness anymore. Ross is going to be more of a contested catch, high point guy..

Throwing up back shoulder and jump balls has never been something we've done..Pat may just not trust the guys enough to think they'll win those balls.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:21 PM   #3393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Throwing up back shoulder and jump balls has never been something we've done..Pat may just not trust the guys enough to think they'll win those balls.
There's only 3 guys in the WR room that've shown they're worthy of that trust.

MVS/Watson/Toney.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:35 PM   #3394
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They've moved Rice along quickly.

Kinda puts to bed the whole "rookies don't play etc" stuff, no?
Andy knows what's up. I think once we get settled into MVS, Toney and Rice we'll be ok.
I'd really love to get Hardman back too. We used to "manufacture" quite a few yards off gadget plays alone with him. You know considering how bad Zach Wilson has been I just cannot understand why the Jets don't utilize him in that role. Like if there's any team in the league that needs to "manufacture" yards and first downs...it's the ****ing Jets.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 04:36 PM   #3395

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Andy knows what's up. I think once we get settled into MVS, Toney and Rice we'll be ok.
I'd really love to get Hardman back too. We used to "manufacture" quite a few yards off gadget plays alone with him. You know considering how bad Zach Wilson has been I just cannot understand why the Jets don't utilize him in that role. Like if there's any team in the league that needs to "manufacture" yards and first downs...it's the ****ing Jets.
They don't do that arena ball stuff.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:37 PM   #3396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I hope he does too, but at this point I'd trade straight up for Byron Pringle.
WTF?

Dude, that's the problem. We have 5-6 Brian Pringles.

Last edited by crispystl; 10-02-2023 at 04:52 PM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:37 PM   #3397
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You most often see him on the field early in the game (not sure about last night).

Against the Bears, he was part of the first 15 play install. Which tells you that the Chiefs are trying....
If I had to guess, he just hasn't earned Pats trust yet... praying that he does SOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The thing is through a lot of Pats time here we've been a "separation" team. The WR creates space in the route Pat hits them with the ball..

The guys we have now aren't creating that kind of openness anymore. Ross is going to be more of a contested catch, high point guy..

Thats gotta be at least some of it, but throwing to those kind of guys needs to be something Pat has in his tool box if Veach starts bringing them in
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:38 PM   #3398
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
You most often see him on the field early in the game (not sure about last night).

Against the Bears, he was part of the first 15 play install. Which tells you that the Chiefs are trying....
He was targeted once within the first handful of plays on a quick 5 yard hitch. He dropped it after getting hit.

And that’s probably an issue alongside not getting separation. If he can’t make contested catches, he won’t make it in this league.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:44 PM   #3399

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He was targeted once within the first handful of plays on a quick 5 yard hitch. He dropped it after getting hit.

And that’s probably an issue alongside not getting separation. If he can’t make contested catches, he won’t make it in this league.
I saw someone say that last week too, "He dropped it".

He didn't drop it. The defender made a great rip on the ball to knock it out of his hands.

I was promised some shit about Justyn Ross and i'm patiently waiting for the 2nd half of the season to see if those checks are gonna get cashed.

But i'm a big believer in young, talented guys flashing early and often if they are in fact young talented guys.

It took ONE game for Toney to jump off the screen.

TRULY gifted players typically show it right away. If a player doesn't, it doesn't mean they won't turn into good players down the road, but we can probably scratch them off the "Super star potential" list.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:47 PM   #3400
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I saw someone say that last week too, "He dropped it".

He didn't drop it. The defender made a great rip on the ball to knock it out of his hands.

I was promised some shit about Justyn Ross and i'm patiently waiting for the 2nd half of the season to see if those checks are gonna get cashed.

But i'm a big believer in young, talented guys flashing early and often if they are in fact young talented guys.

It took ONE game for Toney to jump off the screen.

TRULY gifted players typically show it right away. If a player doesn't, it doesn't mean they won't turn into good players down the road, but we can probably scratch them off the "Super star potential" list.
You’ll notice I said “He dropped it after getting hit” so I do recognize it wasn’t one of those Rashee Rice types wide open drops.

But does it matter? Dudes a 6’4” WR. He needs to be able to make catches through a little bit of contact.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:49 PM   #3401
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'd rather have paid Mecole. Annoying that we didn't keep him for peanuts.
I agree. I hated to see him go for cheap. He was playing pretty damn well last year before he got hurt too. Plus being selfish I LOVED watching him run the jet sweep. That was an absolute thing of beauty. It's a little crazy and I can't even believe I'm saying this, but the more I think about it...Mecole Hardman seems to be exactly what this offense needs.

1.) He's fast enough to take the top off the defense and DBs have to respect his speed
2.) He can run the gadget plays that stretch the D laterally
3.) He's a legit receiving threat
4.) He knows the offense
5.) He'd be cheap

check
Old 10-02-2023, 04:52 PM   #3402
MVP

Quote:
They don't do that arena ball stuff.
I wonder if his immaturity pissed off Selah at some point, and now he's in the dog house?
Old 10-02-2023, 04:53 PM   #3403

Where'd all this Mecole Hardman talk come from anyway?

We're carrying 7 WR's right now.

Mecole Hardman is one of Veach's worst picks ever, Justyn Ross is the 2nd coming of MegaTron and Richie James is gonna lead the team in receptions.

We're only 4 games in. Ride those predictions out, mofo's.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:55 PM   #3404

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I wonder if his immaturity pissed off Selah at some point, and now he's in the dog house?
Im going to guess that Saleh, a DC, has no offensive creativity and just wants to run the ball and play defense.

He'd rather roll with Cobb, who's career shoulda been over like 3 years ago. Hardman might **** a play up, but he might bust a play wide open too.

He'll end up in Miami next year as the Dolphins continue the Chiefs' '17-'21 strategy.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:04 PM   #3405
pie is never free

Quote:
Where'd all this Mecole Hardman talk come from anyway?

We're carrying 7 WR's right now.

Mecole Hardman is one of Veach's worst picks ever, Justyn Ross is the 2nd coming of MegaTron and Richie James is gonna lead the team in receptions.

We're only 4 games in. Ride those predictions out, mofo's.
Sometimes even the most well reasoned predictions don't pan out

Four games is a reasonable starting sample size, and thus far its looking like at least some of that initial optimism wasn't warranted... frankly at this point, even acquiring Hardman for a diet coke would be a huge win

They faced a legit secondary last night, and the results were less than impressive by any definition... its ok to acknowledge facts on the ground and change stances to one degree or another
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote