Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:57 AM   #33496
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
So what's the consensus on Oreo?
It's a really overused name for a puppy
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:58 AM   #33497
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Man...you had to bring it up.

I dated a girl in HS who used the term "Oreo". It was the first time i had heard of it.

She was half black, half white. She thought of it as a 'cute' way to identify her mixed race. Like a cookie. So all this time i've used "Oreo" over the years light heartedly.

I've used the term twice on CP in the last few months and got neg bombed for it .

So again...what was fine 20 years ago is apparently racially insensitive now.
I once worked with an Asian guy who jokingly used the term "Twinkie" to describe Asians who acted like white people.

"Yellow on the outside, white on the inside."
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:00 PM   #33498
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I once worked with an Asian guy who jokingly used the term "Twinkie" to describe Asians who acted like white people.

I remember that one too.

Back when people didn't take this shit so damn seriously.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:01 PM   #33499
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Right I first heard from a mixed race person that she found that offensive somewhere around 2003 and it was the first time I had heard that. I can see why that would be offensive too.

Changing language is annoying but in the end it's worth it. I understand people go overboard on twitter trying to find the newest offensive thing to tell everyone not to say in order to gain attention. I don't think that's what is happening here.
Ever white person is a mule... JUST SAYING
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:02 PM   #33500
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Anyway, i originally came into the thread to post this, which is an EXCELLENT video of Kurt Warner explaining why the Mahomes haters' idiot brains are being ****ed by stupid.

Anyway, lets not derail.

Everyone, watch this ****ing epic Patrick Mahomes breakdown that illustrates he's a ****ing 4-read QB, not a 1-read QB like that moron "scout" said.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:01 PM   #33501
Banned!

Quote:
Anyway, i originally came into the thread to post this, which is an EXCELLENT video of Kurt Warner explaining why the Mahomes haters' idiot brains are being ****ed by stupid.

The craziest part is watching him throw to guys who aren't open, but who are going to be open.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:10 PM   #33502
MVP

Quote:
Anyway, lets not derail.

Everyone, watch this ****ing epic Patrick Mahomes breakdown that illustrates he's a ****ing 4-read QB, not a 1-read QB like that moron "scout" said.
Not even a scout a full-blown defensive coach
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:12 PM   #33503
I’m a Mahomo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 03:25 PM   #33504
Supporter

Quote:

I dated a girl in HS who used the term "Oreo". It was the first time i had heard of it.

She was half black, half white. She thought of it as a 'cute' way to identify her mixed race. Like a cookie. So all this time i've used "Oreo" over the years light heartedly.

I've used the term twice on CP in the last few months and got neg bombed for it .

I think people have a very different sense of the meaning of that term from your personal experience.

The more broad usage focuses on the COMPOSITION of the cookie, more than the ingredients.

ie, Oreo means outwardly black and white on the inside. To disparage 'Cartlon' types who are visually black but 'reject' black culture.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:37 PM   #33505
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To quote Donk fan...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:35 PM   #33506
I love your mom

Quote:

I grew up with dad who had the N word for a nickname , gets pretty awkward hearing yelled across a crowded room full of strangers theses days .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:42 AM   #33507
Supporter

Quote:

Thank you for sharing. On a lot of those completions the receiver didn't even look open in slow motion, yet he hit them. Good stuff.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:58 AM   #33508
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post

There's an entire King of the Hill episode about Kahn being a "banana"
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 07:21 AM   #33509
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I grew up with dad who had the N word for a nickname , gets pretty awkward hearing yelled across a crowded room full of strangers theses days .
What a nickname to have.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:35 AM   #33510
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

This is good stuff. You can see him going through progressions and manipulating defenders with his eyes.

A lot of people slob Josh Allen's knob for his performance in that game, but I think Mahomes was just as good. Mahomes had a bit more help with our running game doing well, but more of the Chiefs' drives yielded points and several of Josh Allen's big plays came on 4th down.

Not that a big play on 4th down isn't clutch, but I dock him a little bit for needing to go for it on so many 4th downs.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote