Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2023, 10:39 AM   #3286
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
PC is the winner, most Sony games even come these days.
You are probably right. Just sucks feeling like I would need a PC to overcome this. Would just be better if they stopped buying up developers and having them make console exclusive titles.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 10:42 AM   #3287
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
You are probably right. Just sucks feeling like I would need a PC to overcome this. Would just be better if they stopped buying up developers and having them make console exclusive titles.
That's Microsofts gameplan because Sony is killing them in console sales.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2023, 03:06 PM   #3288
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That's Microsofts gameplan because Sony is killing them in console sales.
Oh I am well aware of that and it sucks for gamers. I could see people just using a PC before buying an XBox so the gain for Microsoft could be minimal.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-13-2023, 04:29 PM   #3289
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Oh I am well aware of that and it sucks for gamers. I could see people just using a PC before buying an XBox so the gain for Microsoft could be minimal.
That's pretty much me.

PC gamer who console games on a PS4 (wont be getting myself a PS5 until GTA6 drops, kid already has one though).
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 12:46 PM   #3290
Hockey Town

Quote:
It isn't so much that, it's that if Sony wants shit like COD or Bethesda games on the playstation Microsoft gets a cut.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 02:22 PM   #3291
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I've been playing Final Fantasy 16 and it's been great. Good characters, good story, looks incredible and the battles are fun.
I’m balls deep into it as well, feels like a lot of button mashing for a FF game but I’m really digging how they made it all flow so smoothly. It seems a little easyish compared to prior versions but not sure, I do like the ability to retry with the boss having decreased life compared to the starting point. Makes it easier for a story mode but less strategic than the old versions. Strategy seems pretty basic however I haven’t gotten too deep into customization except for weapons.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2023, 05:30 PM   #3292
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
I’m balls deep into it as well, feels like a lot of button mashing for a FF game but I’m really digging how they made it all flow so smoothly. It seems a little easyish compared to prior versions but not sure, I do like the ability to retry with the boss having decreased life compared to the starting point. Makes it easier for a story mode but less strategic than the old versions. Strategy seems pretty basic however I haven’t gotten too deep into customization except for weapons.
The game gave me some rings at the beginning of the game so I just equipped them immediately and moved on with the game without reading what they were. So then I got another item and when I went to see what it was I realized that the 3 rings were for basically super easy mode. One auto combos, another auto evades and another one auto heals. So I got rid of those and the battles added more difficulty. There's also a gameplay setting that changes from Story mode (easy mode) to action mode (more difficult) as well. There are so many settings.

I like that you can reset your abilities at any time. I pretty much have my build down now and I'm not changing that much.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-14-2023, 06:15 PM   #3293
Rookie

Quote:
The game gave me some rings at the beginning of the game so I just equipped them immediately and moved on with the game without reading what they were. So then I got another item and when I went to see what it was I realized that the 3 rings were for basically super easy mode. One auto combos, another auto evades and another one auto heals. So I got rid of those and the battles added more difficulty. There's also a gameplay setting that changes from Story mode (easy mode) to action mode (more difficult) as well. There are so many settings.

I like that you can reset your abilities at any time. I pretty much have my build down now and I'm not changing that much.
Yeah, I’m in the harder mode and haven’t used those rings just because the intro talked about what they did. I’m happy with the current difficulty. Had some really good close boss/hunt battles so far.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:01 PM   #3294
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, I’m in the harder mode and haven’t used those rings just because the intro talked about what they did. I’m happy with the current difficulty. Had some really good close boss/hunt battles so far.
Did you get to the S tier bounties yet? Those are tough.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2023, 12:51 AM   #3295
Rookie

Quote:
Haven’t gotten a S one yet, did two As so far and definitely a fun fight. There’s a S on the list I haven’t tried yet
Old 07-15-2023, 05:16 PM   #3296
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, those items/settings were in the demo. Gave me a good opportunity to mess around with different options.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2023, 08:36 PM   #3297
The man you could post like.

Beat FF16 a while ago. Unfortunately the game peaks well before the credits roll. For quite a while it was at a 9.5 out of 10. Ended up about an 8 or so. Still a contender for game of the year I bet but not the runaway I thought it'd be.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 02:32 AM   #3298
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
It is kinda funny to see Sony complaining about Microsoft exclusives, since Sony is one of the worst at it.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 10:18 PM   #3299
Rookie

Quote:
Jeez, just tried svarog, no kidding. The other S class wasn’t bad, gonna have to level up a bit first I think.
Old 07-16-2023, 10:43 PM   #3300
MVP

Quote:
Jeez, just tried svarog, no kidding. The other S class wasn’t bad, gonna have to level up a bit first I think.
That was the main one I was talking about. He's no joke. Took me 6 tries.